Google Business Tools – Top 8
The world of Internet is unimaginable without google. Anything you want to know about or discover can be found through the Google Portal or any of its techie applications. Google not only helps to enhance the experience of our personal lives but at the same time there are some impressive Google business tools which have transformed the way businesses work. In this blog post we will shed some light on these free tools which we are sure you might not have heard about till now:
- Google Business: There are tons of searches which are performed on Google on a daily basis. But is your business easy to find on google. If not then you are definitely not in league with your competitors. You are also missing out on great opportunities for your business. The Google My Business Application helps businesses to list their company so that it can be easily found and also get better customer leads.
- Think with Google: This is a useful application which helps to get updates of prevalent industry trends, business case studies, comprehensive research articles and detailed insights of those best in the industry. Also, creative ad campaign ideas make this tool a must have for growing your business from the ground up.
- Google Analytics: Businesses search for new customers and leads every day and those that have their major client base online. Have to work more smartly to convert website visitors into potential customers. They must find out which pages are visited the most and what engages the attention of the website viewer. So,to help businesses in this quest Google introduced its free analytics tool which provides all the data you require into a detailed and easy report format.
- Google Forms: Everyone is familiar with Google Docs (i.e. Excel sheets, Online word docs and slides). But have you ever used the effective Google Forms which are a simple and easy way to collect data for marketing surveys, conducting interview tests and maintaining sales leads.
- Google Blogger: Google Blogger is a useful blogging tool which businesses can use to post their latest updates and also company news.
- Google Feedburner: This tool allows the business to grant their visitors access to their blogs and updates through the mechanism of RSS feeds. Once subscribed the visitors will receive regular alerts in their emails or RSS readers. It is an effective tool which can expand the reach of your blog.
- Google Hangout: Something which started out as a tool for communication amongst individuals has now grown into a commercial application for businesses to connect with each other and their prospective clients and customers. Its exceptional video conferencing feature helps to carry out smooth conferences without any glitches.
- Google Keep: Just like Evernote and OneNote google also created its own tool to organize and manage notes called Google Keep. Its occupies less storage space and is much easy to use then its note keeping peers.
For any kind of technical support regarding these tools, users can visit their support page or can also contact their officials at Google head office contact number. If you want to share your feedback, then you can email them at Google New Zealand customer support email id.
Leave a Reply