Weight gain can be challenging, especially when you are unable to meet the calorie requirements. Not everyone has time to prepare meals throughout the day and keep track of them. This scenario creates the need for supplements, and if you are looking for the Best Supplement For Weight Gain, then this article is for you! Below, we are going to discuss how to find the right gainer supplement and what the best options are.
What are Weight Gainers, and How Do They Work?
Weight gainers are supplements with high-calorie and high-protein content to meet your weight gain and muscle-building needs. They can help you be in a calorie surplus, which is crucial for gaining weight. These contain a blend of carbohydrates, protein, and fats to provide an easy way to consume more calories.
Mass gainers work by delivering more calories to your body and can impact your strength, size, and stamina. They also provide essential proteins and amino acids to your muscles to support growth and recovery. These are especially designed for individuals who find it challenging to gain weight or build muscles, like people with a skinny physique.
Some Common Benefits of the Best Supplement for Weight Gain
Weight gain supplements provide many benefits and can support your fitness goals in the following ways –
The most significant benefit of weight gainers is convenience, as they provide an easy way to increase your calorie intake with just one serving. This is helpful for people who follow a hectic schedule or are always on the go and can’t stick to a calorie-surplus routine via diet.
Mass gainers are enriched with protein and contain ample amounts of calories to help you reach the surplus and gain weight. The protein content helps with muscle protein synthesis, which is essential to bulk up.
As muscle gainers help with muscle protein synthesis, they also lead to better recovery and growth. Muscle recovery is crucial for building muscles, and supplements can promote recovery through high-protein ingredients. The best supplement for mass gain also includes other quality nutrients, like vitamins and minerals.
Mass gainers are the best option for skinny people who struggle with maintaining a calorie surplus, and they also help runners and endurance athletes by replenishing lost glycogen stores.
Things to Consider While Buying Weight Gain Supplements
While choosing the best supplement for mass gain, it is essential to consider a few factors –
- First, consider the protein-to-carb ratio, as protein is essential for muscle growth, andcomplex carbs are required to provide a constant source of energy and for workout performance. The ideal balance is 1:3; thus, look for a supplement wherein the carb content is thrice the protein content.
- Next, the sugar content is another essential factor to consider, as too much sugar is not suitable for health. Even when we want to gain weight, sugar should not be our main source. Supplements that provide not more than 6 grams of sugar per 100 grams of serving are the ones to go for.
- You also need to look for digestive enzymes in the supplement, as they help in absorbing all the protein and complex carbs in the body. Bloating is a common issue when we are consuming more calories for weight gain, and digestive enzymes can help decrease the effects.
- The best supplement for weight gain is the one that also has a rich creatine content, along with other essential ingredients, like vitamins. Creatine is required for weight training and intense lifting sessions, and vitamins increase immunity and energy.
- Check the serving size & dosage before buying a weight gainer to ensure that it fits your needs. If you want to bulk up, each serving should provide ample calories, and the serving size should fulfill the macronutrient needs.
- Other ingredients, like dairy and soy content, should also be reviewed to fit your lifestyle needs. For example – if you are vegan or lactose-intolerant, then supplements containing pea protein isolate are the right choice for you.
- Lastly, price is another important factor, and the right supplement is the one that is within your budget. High-priced products mostly contain high-quality ingredients, and you can try a smaller size of the supplement to test their effect before investing in a big one.
What is the Best Supplement for Weight Gain in the Market?
Now that we have understood the things to look for while buying the right weight gain supplement, here are our top three recommendations to help you choose the Best Supplement For Mass Gain –
Eligator High Protein Gainer
This high-protein gainer formula is created to help with muscle protein synthesis. The supplement contains a sufficient amount of protein to release amino acids in the body and replenish the glycogen stores. It also contains vitamins, minerals, and essential carbs to fuel your body during the workout sessions. Each container contains 6 LBs of the protein powder, and each serving of 50 grams provides 235 calories and 9 grams of protein.
Eligator Deca Drol Tablets
If you are looking for supplements in the form of tablets or capsules, then these Deca Drol Tablets are the best choice. These extreme mass builer tablets are specially curated for athletes and bodybuilders and contain ingredients like arginine and glutamine to promote muscle growth and recovery. Consuming just two tablets per day can be a convenient way to support your muscle gain goals.
Eligator Anabolic Gainer
The anabolic gainer by Eligator Nutrition is the Best Supplement For Weight Gain, as each serving of 50 grams contains 218 calories and 18 grams of protein. This gainer formula is created with dextrose monohydrate and maltodextrin, which are excellent for building muscle mass and bulking up while increasing weight.
You can avail yourself of all these weight gain supplements, along with other supplement ranges, at Eligator Nutrition These products are made with high-quality, safe, and authentic ingredients to provide you with the best nutrition for your fitness goals.
Once you have chosen the right supplement, it is important to combine it with regular exercise and a balanced diet to see effective results. Bulking up requires a lot of consistency, and even if you do everything right, it can still take you weeks or even months to see changes in your physical appearance. Thus, make sure to follow a workout and diet regime that you can sustain in the long run for more permanent results.