Magento is useful who wants to continue their services online. Magento provides much more power and resources than other hosting services such as VPS hosting or shared hosting. In a dedicated hosting environment, a single server dedicated to a single website, primarily located in a more secure data center or in the premises of the web hosting association.
Online shopping has changed the game by looking at different shopping trends, presenting countless choices before buying a product or service more easily and easily. Among the many e-commerce platforms available on the market today, Magento is a great option for online businesses, whether big or small. And to make the first conscious step to create your own online store, you need a safe, efficient, flexible and robust platform for your online store. In addition, to host such a website, you need a powerful hosting server that will not let your site crash and run at the speed of the snail.
How to make the right Magento hosting choice
- Comparing the different features of shared and dedicated hosting, we find that the dedicated server is able to better respond to your requests and does not disable your client by helping to manage your online sales smoothly.
- Magento is a pretty complex application, it continually extracts numerous images, videos, options, texts, social media buttons, comments and other content. That’s why it needs a sufficient and powerful platform to run fluently and a dedicated server has everything to back it up.
- A dedicated server is a complete solution, because it is highly autonomous, which allows you to configure the software as you wish or as you wish. On a virtual private server (VPS) also, it is possible to run Magento, but a dedicated server gives you greater flexibility by ensuring complete control of your resources.
- You need a lot of RAM on your server to handle high demands, you do not have to worry about other sites that are putting your website at risk. More RAM on your server helps to cache more data in memory and less will need to be written to disk. This means that it will serve pages faster and can also handle a large amount of traffic while making purchasing and purchasing faster.
By including all these features, a dedicated server can also help your ecommerce company reach the top of Google’s search results by applying magneto to your dedicated server.
- Sales increase
- Boosted Brand Buzz
- Increase revenue
- Attract more prospects
- Faster website
- Build a wider customer base
- E-Store more secure
Thus, since Magento is an open source shopping cart, you can sell anything to anyone at any time with a secure and reliable environment provided by dedicated hosting.