It’s time for CSP online registration. But before you go ahead and apply, here are some things that you need to know about the online registration process so that your experience will be smooth and hassle-free. The goal of this guide is to answer all of your questions so that when it comes time to register, you are 100% ready and can take care of everything online in the comfort of your own home or office. Let’s get started!
Who should register as a CSP(Customer Service Point)?
1. The applicant should have a space to open the SBI CSP.
2. The applicant should have basic computer knowledge.
3. The applicant of SBI should have completed 10+2.
4. The age of the applicant should be 21 years and above.
How Long Will It Take To Receive Approval Of Our Application Form Once Submitted
The professionals endeavour to complete half processing of your application within 7-10 business days. However, certain factors may delay the decision and result in a longer processing time. These include, but are not limited to: non-standard data on your application form, an increase in applications from other credit providers and any specialised information or documentation requested by us. But, the entire process usually takes 25-30 days.
What Documents Are Required For CSP (Customer Service Point)?
1. Address Proof (Residential and Shop both)
2. PAN Card
3. Id Proof (Voter id/Driving License/Passport etc.)
4. Passport Sized Photos (2)
5. Passbook Copy
6. Police Verification Certificate
7. Business Address Document
8. Xerox Copy Of The 10th Mark Sheets And Other Educational Documents
The Required Infrastructure SBI CSP Registration
1. Should Have Biometric Scanner
1. Have Internet Connectivity
2. Should Have A Hard Disk Drive Of At Least 500 GB
3. Should Have At Least 4 GB Of RAM
4. Should Have Two Printers (Inkjet + Dot Matrix)
5. Should Have A Licensed Operating System Of Windows 7 Or Above
6. Should Have 5 Hours Battery Back-Up Or Portable Generator Set
7. Should Have At Least Two Computers Or Laptops
8. Have A Shop In 100-150 Square Meters
Activation Process of SBI CSP Registration
1. Application Form and Registration fees received by Bank CSP
2. Due diligence by the compliance Team
3. Application file to SBI local branch
4. SBI CSP code received
5. BC entry and Terminal mapping by SBI officials
6. Welcome kit and scanner dispatched
7. Training after kit received
8. The entire process usually takes 25-30 days
This is the active process of RBL bank CSP.
Using an online application to apply for your CSP can be convenient and can speed up the process of applying, but you still need to take precautions to protect your information. Before you apply online CSP, make sure you do your research on the company that owns the application to ensure they are reputable and won’t store or share your personal information without permission.
The author of this article specialises in helping people with CSP online registration. In this article, he discusses the things about the CSP online registration process. For more details, visit https://www.bankcsp.com/.