Yoga teacher training is the route to becoming a celebrated yoga teacher. This article informs its readers why Nepal is the chosen destination for yoga training programs.
Nepal is a heaven country on earth surrounded by the majestic Himalayas, green valleys, rich culture, and Hindu-Buddhist speckles. The treacherous mountain trails allure the trekkers while the spirituality attracts the Yoga wanderers.
Eminent as the Land of Lord Buddha — Nepal is the destination to undergo a yoga teacher training program for assimilating an array of vibrant and divine experiences that are unique to the home of meditation– Nepal.
So, take a step closer to realizing your dream of becoming a yoga teacher by knowing the tips to choose the best yoga teacher training in Nepal.
1. A Natural Place: The land of Nepal makes you feel closer to nature. It is the destination where the magnificence of nature can be truly felt. From the tranquil rivers to the mighty Everest to the tea gardens, Nepal is brimful of unblemished natural creations soothing your eyes and soul. A yoga teacher training in Nepal is a perfect opportunity for you to live and practice yoga in the embrace of nature. Therefore, look for yoga schools in the region of Pokhara, Kathmandu, etc., in Nepal. These places are blessed with picturesque backgrounds, serene beauty, and rich flora and fauna. Along with the yoga wisdom, let the healing nature connect you deeper to your spirit.
2. Reputation and Background of the Yoga School: When you are considering 200 hour yoga teacher training in Nepal, make sure the chosen school is certified with Yoga Alliance and is reputed as well. A renowned school in the field of yoga and spirituality with years of experience provides a structured yoga program meeting the requirements of quality Yoga education. The yoga teacher training courses of certified schools perfectly blend the traditional and modern teachings keeping in mind the requirements of a modern yogi. Another advantage of enrolling in a reputed yoga school is the excellent infrastructure, divine environment, and various other facilities that play an important role in making the experience sublime.
3. Teacher’s Profile: “Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten.” For this very purpose, check the teachers’ profile of the yoga school you wish to pursue the yoga teacher training in Nepal. A yoga institute in Nepal having teaching teams with well-regarded figures who impart traditional yogic aspects and can continue to inspire you even after the completion of the course is an ideal choice. Yoga teachers from traditional backgrounds who have been spreading the yogic wisdom for years can edify you on the spiritual yoga and can refine your yogic skills in an efficient manner.
4. The Curriculum of the Program: Ideally, the curriculum of 200 hour yoga teacher training in Nepal should focus on the following subjects: Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Yoga Philosophy, Yoga Nidra, Yoga Anatomy, Teaching Methodology, Ayurveda, and more. Various practicum, group discussions, and excursions should also be included in the course syllabus. So, make sure your yoga program covers these important topics for integrative study and practice.
5. Food and Accommodation Facilities: Register in a yoga school offering food and accommodation facility during month-long YTTC. As mostly a yoga teacher training program fee is inclusive of food and accommodation, it is economical and saves you from the botheration of looking for a proper place of rest. Ensure that the accommodation provided is homely and the food served is yogic in nature.
Before enrolling for yoga teacher training in Nepal, revise these crucial tips and lead yourself to an enlightening experience.