This article aims at detailing the right way to proceed with the process of CakePHP development which, will help to achieve an ultimate high-end solution.
CakePHP is one of the rapid development frameworks that has gained wide recognition in the domain of web development. Being a highly competitive web solution, it provides a great deal of ease and flexibility to developers with a range of high-end features. Some of these like code reusability, multiple servers and platforms, XML support, better security, support for databases like Oracle and MySQL along with various plugins to use have led to the immense importance of CakePHP development.
To deploy the efficient features of this framework, it is important to consult an experienced web developer who can offer a business specific solution to you and is well aware of the significant ‘Do’s’ and ‘Don’ts’ of CakePHP development as well.
Do’s for CakePHP Development
- Optimising URLs: Simple and structured URLs are necessary for improving the layout of a website. Easy, simple and proper URLs not only augment the readability of web entity, but also help search engines for crawling the applications or websites for search engine rankings. Thus, optimising URLs is an ideal practice.
- Testing the Code: Testing codes is another ideal practice for avoiding mistakes which, might occur without proper knowledge.
- Proper Content Organisation: Organised content with attractive, simple and neat titles mostly attract users to the website. Apt alignment of contents along with paragraphs, sub titles, ordered or bulleted lists and proper images look great which, can further improve readability of the users and facilitating better traffic flow.
‘Don’ts’ for CakePHP Development
- Not to Ignore the SEO Strategies: Accessibility is one of the crucial issues that determines the ultimate success of a website. Thus, it is highly important to keep note of the SEO strategies during the development process for securing a higher rank in the search engine results and letting users locate it easily among thousands of relevant web searches.
- ‘No’ to Irrelevant Features: There’s no benefit in implementing undesired features which, you don’t wish to include in your web application or website as because these can increase the loading time which, might further run the risks associated with lower traffic flow.
- Not to Neglect Latest Technological Updates: The world of technology changes rapidly. Newer versions of the framework might be introduced within frequent intervals of time and not updating the app as per the updates might make your website outdated. Thus, keeping yourself updated has become a mandate for business owners to cope up with the evolving web development practices.
Thus, whether you are looking CakePHP custom application development or website development, keeping these points in mind is essential to run the process efficiently. As the ideal choice, it is best to consult a skilled web developer who can deliver best-in-class solutions to clients by deploying the best-in-class practices.
Jonathan Paul Is a proficient web developer specialised in CakePHP development, working with PHPProgrammers, a tech buff and passionate writer who likes to pen down his knowledge and experience regarding the industry updates.