Mona School of Nursing and Paramedical College was established by its mother organization ‘Maa Sharda Educational & Welfare Trust’ and is now one of the most renowned nursing college’s in Patna, Bihar. Registered under Bihar Government and Indian Nursing Council,New Delhi. This well known college is recognised by State Nursing Council,Bihar Government.
Our Nursing college provides you adequate and abundant opportunity to promote and spread knowledge and also helps you to develop multiple skills and also help to acquainted with cutting edge technology which will surely gonna help you to fabricate your radiant future in Nursing sector. We indoctrinate students in various courses like: A.N.M. ,G.N.M and B.Sc. Nursing,M.Sc nursing and Post Basic B.Sc nursing.
We have highly professional,experienced and qualified faculties who guide students in all aspects and troubleshoot their problems through interactive methods so that there will be a better bond and interaction between students and faculties.Faculty members typically maintain current nursing licenses and may hold certifications in various specialties. This ensures that they stay updated with the latest developments in the field and maintain high standards of professional practice with expertise in teaching nursing theory, clinical skills, and critical thinking. They use various teaching methods, including lectures, simulations, and hands-on clinical experiences. It is essential for nursing faculty to stay current with advancements in healthcare and education. This may involve attending conferences, workshops, and pursuing additional certifications.Nursing faculty members uphold ethical standards and model professional behavior for students. They emphasize the importance of ethical practice, patient confidentiality, and cultural competence.Collaboration with faculty from other healthcare disciplines and departments within the institution enhances the interdisciplinary nature of healthcare education. This collaborative approach prepares students for teamwork in real-world healthcare settings.Faculty members are responsible for evaluating students’ performance in both academic and clinical settings. They provide constructive feedback and contribute to the assessment of program effectiveness.Our faculties play a vital role in shaping the next generation of healthcare professionals. Their expertise, dedication, and commitment contribute significantly to the quality of nursing education and the preparation of competent and compassionate nurses.
Mona School of Nursing and Paramedical College conduct regular tests, so that students know their worth to work harder.
The whole society edifice consist of persons who are having experience in diverse professional excellence that would make the college and pupils to realise their excellence in various professional sectors.
1) ANM : It is a basic nursing course that focuses on providing primary healthcare to individuals and communities, with a special emphasis on maternal and child health. ANM is an entry-level nursing program that prepares individuals to work as healthcare professionals in a variety of settings, including rural and urban healthcare facilities.
2) GNM : It is a diploma program in nursing that prepares students to become registered nurses and midwives. The GNM course is designed to provide comprehensive education and training in nursing care, including general healthcare, maternal and child health, and community health.
3) B.Sc(Nursing) : A Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSc Nursing) is a four-year undergraduate degree program that prepares individuals to become professional registered nurses. BSc Nursing programs provide a comprehensive education in nursing theory, clinical practice, and healthcare management.
4) M.Sc(Nursing) : A Master of Science in Nursing (MSc Nursing) is a postgraduate program that provides advanced education and specialization in nursing. This program is designed for registered nurses who have completed their Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSc Nursing) or an equivalent degree. MSc Nursing programs typically offer in-depth theoretical knowledge, advanced clinical skills, and research training.
5) Post basic B.Sc nursing : Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing is a postgraduate nursing program designed for individuals who have completed a diploma in nursing (such as General Nursing and Midwifery – GNM) and are registered nurses. This program allows registered nurses to upgrade their education and skills, often leading to a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing) degree.