Laparoscopic surgery is the minimally invasive and successful hernia repair surgery method. Consult the best laparoscopic hernia surgeon for effective results.
A hernia is one of the most prevalent chronic conditions in India. A hernia is an opening or a gap, which leads to leakage of the internal contents. The following things best describe the dangerous nature of Hernia.
- A hernia can affect children, adults, and both men and women.
- When you are suffering from hernia you will experience swelling.
- Hernia is characterized by coughing
- When lying down the swelling may disappear.
- A hernia is not curable
- It is not possible to prevent the formation of hernia.
- Hernia may lead to severe consequences if untreated.
- Hernia may undergo strangulation,
- If hernia gets stuck, the soft tissues start decaying and internal contents become gangrenous
An untreated hernia may increase the threat to life. Surgical operation is the only method of treatment for hernia patients. Hernia cannot be cured or prevented by medicines or traditional healing methods.
Both open and laparoscopic surgeries are effective treatment options for hernia, which involves covering the opening of the organ with a mesh. However, laparoscopic surgery is most preferred due to –
- The higher rate of efficiency,
- A lower rate of complication and
- Its minimally invasive nature.
- Laparoscopic surgery just requires three small holes to cover the gap due to hernia
- There is no need for big cuts like open surgery.
- Unlike the open surgery, laparoscopic surgery is very much comfortable
- Laparoscopic surgery is marginally expensive than open surgery.
- A patient undergoing laparoscopic surgery has just 1-2% of having hernia again.
- Although very rare, even if there is a recurrence then it can be repaired without any kind of complications.
Laparoscopic surgery is always the best option for emergency hernia repair because it decreases the rate of infection, lowers the wound pain and ensures a faster recovery. A patient can have a shorter hospital stay and start performing the activities of daily living faster than open surgery.
Are you searching for the best laparoscopic surgeon?
If you are troubled with a hernia, then you must consult a surgeon superspecialized in laparoscopic and robotic surgery for hernia repair. Look for a popular surgeon with vast experience in providing comprehensive laparoscopic surgeries. Go for the best hernia surgeon for a healthy and happy life!
Dr. Amanjeet Singh is a well-reputed and experienced laparoscopic surgeon in Gurgaon and has conducted successful laparoscopic surgeries for treating hernia, gall bladder, liver, gastrointestinal tract. He has travelled all over the world for training in laparoscopy and robotic laparoscopic surgery. His services are of finest quality and affordable.