Akhilesh Yadav was born in July 1, 1973 and his nickname is Tipu.He was born in the Saifai village of Etawah district, Uttar Pradesh.His primary education was in St. Mary’s School, Etawah.He studied in Military school, Dholpur, Rajasthan.He earned Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore.Also He has done Masters in Environmental Engineering from the University of Sydney. He started his profession before joining the politics as Agriculturist, Engineer, Political, and Social Worker.His important positionis the youngest Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
About Akhilesh Yadav
- He was first elected to the Lok Sabha from Kannauj in a by-election in 2000.
- He retained his seat in the 2004 and 2009 general elections.
- He was won three Lok Sabha elections since 2000.
- Now he is as Chief Minister of UP.
- He is son of Supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav and Malti Devi.
- His father is a dynamic young leader of Samajwadi. In March 2012, at the age 38 years, he became the youngest person to hold the post.
- Now Akhilesh Yadav is the National President of Samajwadi Party.
- Akhilesh is married to Dimple Yadav on 24 November, 1999.He had a love marriage.
- He has three children – Aditi and twins, Arjun and Tina.
- He has keen interest in sports such as football and cricket.
- His favourite time spend is reading books, listening music and watching films.
- His father, Mulayam Singh Yadav is a former chief minister of UP. He founded the Samajwadi Party of which he is also a member.
Political Career of Akhilesh Yadav
- In 2000, he was elected as a member of the Lok Sabha for the first time from Kannauj. After he won the Lok Sabha elections for the next two consecutive terms.
- He has the membership in Civil Supplies, Food, and Public Distribution Committee.
- In 2000-01, he was a member of the Committee on Ethics.
- In 2002-04, he was a member of the Committee on Environment and Forests and also in the Committee on Science and Technologies.
- In 2004, he was re-elected as a member of the 14th Lok Sabha for a second consecutive term.
- From 2004-09, he was the membership in Committee on Urban Development.
- In 2009, he became member of the 15th Lok Sabha, he got re-elected for a third consecutive term.
- From 2009-12, he was a member of the JPC on the 2G spectrum scam.
- On 10 March 2012, he was appointed the leader of the Samajwadi Legislative Party in UP.
- In15 March 2012, in the age of 38 years, he became Chief Minister of UP
- In 2 May 2012, he resigned as member of the 15th Lok Sabha to become Member of Legislative Council in the state of UP.
- Akhilesh Yadav brings World-Famous Technologies to King George’s Medical University technically sound.
- He released the bike ambulances ride in UP.