C is a general-purpose, it is basically an imperative computer programming language that support the structured programming, recursion and lexical variable scope at the time when the static type system restricts many unintended operations.
Through design, the programming C provides constructs, which map well to typical machine instructions. This is the reason that this programming is in use since long time and found in number of applications that had been coded formely in assembly language, operating systems, and application software for various computers including the supercomputers to embedded systems.
The students who study this subject learn programming in deep and to train them in this, university engages them in assignment writing tasks.
They are given different topics to write assignments to brushup their knowledge and skill. Sometimes, they do it on their own and sometimes take the help of professionals. The professional like BookMyEssay offer assignment help to students on a range of topics. Either someone wants C Programming assignment help or help on some general topic, they will get the assignment help for sure.
Here is one of the sample assignment written on the topic ‘compare two strings in c programming’.
In the C programming comparing two string length is a common function. The reason is comparison allows you to check between two strings which one contains more characters. This reading helps in sorting of data. For comparing two strings a special function is required that is do not use != or ==.
The step One – There present two functions that let you compare strings in C. And Both functions have in the <string.h> library.
- strcmp() – This is the function that compares two strings and retains the comparative difference characters number.
- strncmp() – The only difference in strcmp()and strncmp() is that, this function compares the first n characters. This function is considered as more secure because it helps in preventing crashes from overflow.
Step 2 – Here you need to start the program with your necessary libraries. Here, you need both <string.h> and the <stdio.h> libraries, in addition to any others you want for your specific program.
- #include <stdio.h>[[Image:Compare Two Strings in C Programming Step 1 Version 3.jpg|center]]
- #include <string.h>
- Step 3 – In the step three, start an .int function. To learn this function this is the easiest way, because it will return an integer, which compares the two string’s length. Like this
- [[Image:Compare Two Strings in C Programming Step 2 Version 3.jpg|center]]
- #include <stdio.h>[[Image:Compare Two Strings in C Programming Step 3 Version 2.jpg|center]]
- #include <string.h>
- int main ()
This is just a sample assignment shared just to show how professional assignments are written. If you need C programming assignment help from experts then get in touch with professionals for more information.