What are Business Simulation Games?
When a business has to be started, it needs experience and confidence. Financial planning is another aspect through which a business can be successful and incur minimum losses. There are business schools which throw light on the theoretical aspects of business and teach business rules and ethics but no practical, hands-on experience is provided to the would-be entrepreneurs. Business simulation games can prove a great experience to gain access to real business processing and procedural environment. The Business Process assignment help both of these services are helpful for better understanding of the topic.
Top 15 Business Simulation Games
Here are top 15 business simulation games which provide you real business experience which helps you to have your own startup in a confident way. These are described below:
- INNOV8 (Free): It is a game from IBM which can be played for an hour. It is free for professors and IBM customers. This game has been downloaded by schools to give the students exposure on Business Process Management.
- Marty Raygun’s Fistful of Dollars: It is used to apply financial strategies to the firms running out of cash.
- Platform Wars (Free): This game is from MIT. It gives the students exposure on multi-sided market. The players are the senior management in the game. They learn the dynamics of the market.
- Ports Of Call 2012: It is a trade and ship simulation with a new avatar after 20 years.
- Clean Start: Simulating a Clean Energy Startup (Free): This is also a game from MIT. Here the player is a founder of a new startup in the technology sector. He has to decide everything right from the product, prices, sales people, salaries, stock etc.
- Gazillion ire: It is a game of supply and demand teaching business with math and economics.
- Eclipsing the Competition: The Solar PV Industry Simulation (Free): It is a live, web-based learning simulation game in which the player plays the role of senior management in a solar PV Industry.
- Cesium Business simulation games: It provides games for both institutions as well as business corporations.
- Salt Seller: A Commodity Pricing Simulation (Free): Here the participants play the role of salt producers. They have competition with each other in the pricing of salts in order to come out with maximum profits.
- Mob Lab (Free): It is a teaching games which modifies teaching methods in economics, Psychology and Political Science.
- Fish banks: A Renewable Resource Management Simulation (Free): This game permits the player to be a fish-seller. They sale and purchase boats and ships also. They have negotiations about the place where to ship, maintaining fish stocks, pricing of the fish and also compete with other fish sellers.
- Go Venture World: It is a multiplayer game having aspects such as revenue, profit, market, shares etc.
- The EIS Simulation: This game is a multimedia learning tool. This requires the players to implement certain changes in a virtual company. These changes invite different types of resistances which can be taken up as a challenge by the player.
- Informatics (Free): This game is great for both the novices as well as experts. This has a large number of businesses as well as products to choose from.
- Sims CEO (Free): In this game, the participants are expected to create a company, analyze other companies, buy and sell shares of each other’s companies, analyze and respond to daily news postings about the concerned companies.