ERW steel pipe straightening process
- Before lifting the material, check whether the specifications of the suspended steel pipe are straightening steel pipes and straighten the steel pipes that need to be straightened to the straightening bench and arrange them neatly and one by one.
- Before starting the machine, check whether the straightener system is operating properly. Abnormalities were found and reported immediately to the relevant leaders.
- When the straightening machine is started, the steel pipe is placed on the drive raceway one by one. When the first steel pipe passes the straightening machine, the second steel pipe can be placed, otherwise an accident may occur on the drive raceway.
- Adjust the roller press force of the straightening roller appropriately according to the straightening effect.
- Clean up the waste, iron oxide skin or other debris around the machine table in time to ensure that the job site is clean and the road is unimpeded.
- When a stuck accident suddenly occurs during straightening, it must be stopped immediately and then processed. When processing, use special tools, the head and body must not be close to the pipe, it is forbidden to directly use the hand to move the hard file.
- The boiler workers should always pay attention to the normal use of various instruments and repair or replace them immediately if there is any problem.
- The division of work must be clearly defined for the blackout and gas supply operations. The furnace workers must not leave the work station without authorization.
- Before opening the fire detection hole, the gas seal must be opened first. The principle of steam is to seal the gas. After the operation is completed, close the gas seal again.
- According to the situation in the furnace in time to adjust the coal, air volume and conduct fire detection ash and other operations.
- Regularly check and adjust the relevant parts, overflow water and cooling water flow everywhere, and pay attention to the water level at the water seal.
- The minimum gas outlet pressure should not be less than 25 mm water column to avoid causing kiln tempering.
- The maximum gas temperature must not exceed 550 degrees Celsius. The ash layer must be strictly controlled so as not to cause the fire layer to fall and burn the hood.
- When the steam is stopped, the air to be used shall be used to supply blast air and gas to detect the fire hole. When there is no substitute steam, the air blast shall be reduced in time and the fire detection hole shall not be opened for operation.
- Switching various valves must be operated by hand and cannot be replaced with other objects.
- When something goes wrong, don’t panic and must follow the direction.