First, erw steel pipe slitting process
1. Check whether the strip size is the required strip for production, and whether the strip is defective or not, and report problems to the leader of the class in a timely manner.
2. After the picker checks the safety of the spreader after selecting a good steel strip, the steel strip is lifted on the trolley and there is a certain size between the two cones for feeding.
3. Drop the strips vertically so that the center of the circle is approximately on the same horizontal line as the center of the cone, and in the middle of the two cones.
4. Open the straight machine shovel head while lowering the pressure roller, and then start the uncoiler motor to bring the head to the plane of the shovel head.
5. Close the uncoiler motor, open the leveler motor and drive the strip to continue until the hydraulic shear.
6. Open the hydraulic shears, open the hydraulic shears to take the lead under the principle of no shortage of feet and no waste. To prevent the waste from splashing, lift the hydraulic shears.
7. Restart the leveler motor and send the strip to the shear edge.
8. Turn on the shear-blade motor to drive the strip steel into the slitting blade. After the size is measured, start the stripper motor to send the strip to the coiler section.
9. After the stripper cuts the strip, he immediately ties the scrap wire just cut to the edge curling machine, and at the same time, checks whether the quality of the cut strip meets the requirements of the slitting process card;
11. When the finished strip reaches the reeling shaft, the cutting workman will take the lead into the take-up joint of the coiler;
12. Start the coiling motor until the entire coil is cut;
13. When the end of each coiled strip is on the reeling shaft, the feeder must tie it with fine material steel with wire or waste wire to prevent the unwinding;
14. Open the hydraulic device to exit the coil and put it on the blanking trolley;
15. Place the cut coils neatly in the designated position.
Second, before preparing the feeding process
1. First, check whether the appearance size of the strip coil meets the requirements of the production process card. If any problem is reported to the leader of the class in time, check the quality of the strip coil. The person must stand on the side of the strip to prevent the strip from falling or disengaging. people.
2. After selecting a good steel belt, the conductor Tianjugong will drop the suspended steel strip vertically onto the loading trolley and adjust it. When lifting the steel strip, the hand gesture and spoken language will be used together. The hook must be hung firmly to prevent bruising and squeezing. Occurrence of such accidents
3. After the strip coil is placed in position, open the two cone heads evenly, leaving a certain size of coil on the middle between the two cone heads.
5. Start the feeding trolley and stop it while placing the center of the steel strip and the center of the two cones as a straight line.
6. Start the hydraulic lifting device so that the center of the coil and the center of the cone are on the same horizontal line and on the rolling center line.
7. Evenly retract the two cone heads so that the coil is wound tightly against the two beveled bevels.
8. After the cone is supported on the coil, lower the hydraulic device and exit the loading trolley to roll the material.
9. Without the rolling mill of the feeding trolley, the conductor will safely place the steel strip into the tightening device of the uncoiler.
Third, before preparing to cut butt welding process
1. Start the tensioner hydraulic switch and tighten the strip coil.
2. Lay down the press roller to remove the tape from the roll. At the same time open the shovel head to level, and then start the uncoiler motor to bring the head to the plane of the shovel head machine.
3. Turn the uncoiler motor in the specified direction so that the lead is continued on the plane of the shovel head until it reaches the leveler.
4. Turn on the leveler motor and drive the strip to continue until the hydraulic shear and close the uncoiler motor.
5. Open the hydraulic shears and subtract the lead from the principle of no shortage of feet and no waste (open hydraulic shears), and then lift the hydraulic shears.
6. Restart the leveling pinch motor and send the strip to the weld.
7. After the last roll of strip steel is trimmed, it is sent to the welding zone together with the new strip’s head. The welding parameters (including welding current, arc voltage, and carbon dioxide flow) are adjusted and the strip is welded.
8. The strip port after gas shielded welding shall be flat, slag-free, solid and firm, and the residual height of the weld shall not exceed 1mm.
9. Solder the joint to lift the hold-down device, then start the feed pinch roller motor and punch the connected steel strip into the horizontal spiral looper.