It’s not a big deal for a person to post pictures, videos, etc to Instagram who does it occasionally or hold a personal profile. On the contrary, the same task becomes annoying for a professional photographer and marketers who use to record their content on a camera. They have to transfer files into mobile phones first, and then upload it on Instagram, which is so much time-taking as well.
Fortunately, there are a handful of ways to upload video content from a PC or Mac to maintain the flow of posting and scheduling on your profile. Out of the various, few ways have been listed in this article to help you out. Have a look at them!
How To Upload To Instagram From A Mac?
Upload To Your Instagram Profile Using Safari
In case you are an existing user of Apple’s native Safari browser, then it’s a piece of good news for you that you can conveniently upload to Instagram without facing any trouble. Here, the trick is to utilize developer tools that display Instagram in a way as if you are using an iPhone. Here’s what you need to do:-
- First of all, open Safari.
- Then move to Safari.
- Now, select preferences, and go to the advanced option.
- Right there in the advanced menu, you need to mark the option saying- “Show develop menu”.
- Now, login to your Instagram in Safari.
- From the menu at the top, move to develop, then user agent, then safari, and finally click on the latest version of iOS.
- You can now use Instagram similar to using on an iPhone. Follow as usual steps of uploading videos (click on post icon, then choose files).
Upload To Your Instagram Profile Using Post Scheduler
All those who don’t want to post on their Instagram in bulk, but feel it necessary to upload breathtaking photos/videos consistently, a post scheduler is an ultimate solution. Based on your selection, choose a scheduler from the variables available out there, such as Later, Socinator, Gramboard, and many more. See how Instagram post scheduler let you upload video on Instagram from Mac:-
- You first need to sign-up for a free account on the scheduler (whatever you choose, xyz…com). You can also upgrade your plan into premium anytime.
- Log in to your Instagram account in order to connect the scheduler with Instagram.
- Every scheduler comes up with a media library, where you can upload photos or videos from your preferred devices including Mac, you have the ease to add multiple files. You can also import media from Google Drive or Dropbox by tapping on the relevant icon.
- In doing so, your files will appear in the scheduler’s library. From there, you can effortlessly drag or drop files to schedule for the actual posting time.
- An ideal Instagram scheduler has the feature to change the date and time of posting over and over.
Undoubtedly, many ways have been discovered to upload on Instagram from a Mac over the years. For beginners, the above two ways will prove definitely to be a starter kit. We hope that you enjoy reading our article, and it helps you out.