These days, robots are engaging in various organizations to raise the employee satisfaction. Not only in fiction movies, books and in toy stores but also in a real way, they are improvingthe workplace for the employees. Today, the technology has developed beyond mechanics and motors for including software robots that would assist employees to help them to do the tasks more easily and quickly.
The robots can also perform pre-programmed tasks and can also provide artificial intelligence and machine learning for providing better guidance and learning to them. Various manufacturing industries have designed robots for doing the tasks which are dangerous for humans. Today, Robots have become more sophisticated than earlier.
Now, get certified with robotics process automation certification provided by renowned centers in their training program at various places.
In modern times, various automations are designed for employee convenience, production,and satisfaction. Here are some examples-
- Virtual agents, virtual assistance, and chatbots: These are the non-human software programs which are available in mobile apps or various websites. These programs leverage interaction and provide an answer to the questions asked by humans. Virtual agents are extremely used to improve self-service options and helping people to find extra information or knowledge for a particular need. These functions are often user-friendly and used to reinforce the company’s brand identity.
- Desktop automation: This software program is designed to enhance employee productivity, completing tasks more quickly and also helps them to perform data reentry across many systems. Some versions of these systems also guide employees through instructions, tasks, providing important information.
- Robotics process automation– This software performs tasks within the longer processor which is not performed by humans. The system performs repetitive tasks which are often boring for a human to perform such as re-entry across various different systems based on the specific decision.
Robots are considered to raise employees satisfaction because just as organizations continue to invent and evolve cool new gadgets and technologies that will enhance their performance and increase their satisfaction as well, but more in better and fun way, robots can be used in the organizations to handle work to help them to get it done faster. Along with it, they can do work more consistently and accurately with fewer expenses.
There is an even bigger benefit which is that the employees can be shifted from boring and repetitive tasks to more value-added tasks. The new tasks are quite competitive to them and they can learn new skills and gain more knowledge which ultimately helps them to increase their production and satisfaction level.
Role of robotics in assisting employees in each stage of their life cycle–
- Recruitment advantage– The lifecycle of an employee begins with the recruitment stage. Advanced technology like robotics which new recruits are looking for to make their work more efficient and fulfilling too. By engaging new systems which reduced the load of dull and repetitive tasks, new employees can showcase their use of technologies as a basis which provides value to their work.
- Keeping their work interesting– The employees want challenging tasks and opportunities that will not only provide monetary satisfaction but also gives noon monetary advantages. With automation technology, employees are free tofocus their time and energy on work that wants human touch and keep their work more interesting.
- The path to leadership– The employees also want career opportunities and personal development as well. The robotic processes enable them to do the tasks for which they were hired in the organization. This will provide them a feeling of value and satisfaction too. The technology provides them a platform to showcase their capabilities and putting them in the position of a leader.
Workforce benefited from Robotics
- Manufacturing a happy workforce– Manufacturing is the industry that is most benefited from automation. According to the reports, the advanced technology has a positive impact on the employee morale. To ascertain its impact, three conditions were laid down-
- One in which humans were assigned all the tasks
- One in which robots were assigned all the tasks
- Last in which both humans and robots would delegate tasks to one another
The results turn out that the workers claim that the robots better understand them and improved efficiency as well. Therefore, they better prefer to have robots to work with them.
- Healthcare’s assembly line– In today’s life, many hospitals are making use of Aethon’s TUG robots for automation of hospital’s supply chain by transferring sheets, meals, medicines to and from patients. Like manufacturing industry, the administration of hospitals also requires experts in their team for constant material movement. For example- a product must get from points A to B to C, with multiple stops and tasks along the way. Thus, TUG robots automate the entire task and specialized employees as well.
Conclusion– No matter, whether it’s manufacturing unit or any other industry, maximizing employee satisfaction is always a priority. It is no more secret now that automation is always expected to have a positive effect on employees in coming decades. Due to its profound effects, Robots are welcomed as a valuable team member in many businesses. In the last, we can say that employees see robots as their assistants and for their satisfaction, companies are empowering them.