United States of America USA provides the study ability to the students from all over the world. Every year USA receives a large number of applications for study all around the world. These applications are also from the Pakistani students. Yes! USA also provides the opportunity for the Pakistani students to get their higher education degree from USA. If you are also interested and want to apply for study visa to USA then this may be a best platform for you to apply. This is because here in this article a complete detail for getting a student visa for USA is enclosed. We see that there are students from Pakistan who get rejection of their proposal. This is because the students are not fully aware from the rules and regulations for the application or procedure so that is why they get rejection in some cases. So, for getting rid from this problem here in this article a complete guide for getting a USA Student Visa for Pakistani Students 2018 is available.
Students who are willing to apply for USA study visa must have minimum 12 years Academic education. This education may include F.Sc, A Levels, DAE, D.com, DBA etc.
Selection of Course:
Following are the curse or study programs are offered by USA Universities:
- Diploma study programs (Duration 1 to 2 years)
- Undergraduate Study Program (Duration 3 to 4 years)
- Postgraduate Study Program (duration 1.5 to 2 years)
- Original documents certificates must be available to the students at the time of applying
- Language proficiency certificate is required
- For diploma study student must get the score of 5.5 bands in IELTS
- For graduation and post graduation study program student must get the score of 6.5 bands in IELTS
- There are some universities are also exist that do not need language proficiency certificates in case of some subjects (like BBA & MBA)
- Bank account statement is also necessary to provide during the application process
- This bank account statement will show your ability to meet with your living costs or requirement
- Minimum living costs for 1 year is USD 10,000/-
- The bank account statement must be of last six months
For undergraduate study programs USD 7,000$ to 25,000$ are required are calculated as per year dues by different universities.
For postgraduate programs USD 12,000$ to 30,000$ are required are calculated as per year dues by different universities.
How to Apply:
Student must apply the application form within due dates along with above mentioned required documents. The students must apply the application with true detail and before the last date. The application form and further detail of applying procedure you will get from the University site at which you are interested to apply.
The visa fee for Pakistani students is USD 120$ which is non refundable fee.
Normally, the student visa will get the time from 8 to 12 weeks. However, it may take the longer time in some specific cases.