Magento 2.3 is in the market with a bunch of great tools, making selling through Magento eCommerce stores absolutely easy in 2019. This article is going to highlight some of those tools.
Magento 2.3.0 has brought some innovative tools in the market this year. Good news for the merchants selling through Magento eCommerce stores is that now, they can avail multiple benefits and offer customers greater shopping experience.
Let’s have a look at the features offered by these tools.
To assist an e-commerce business in preparing itself for the m-commerce move, Magento 2.3 has introduced the PWA Studio.
Progressive Web Apps (PWA) help online merchants to craft impressive mobile experiences for higher conversions through better engagement. Magento developers will be able to increase their efficiency and speed while building PWA using this PWA Studio.
It has been empowered with open web standards, reference themes, and guided development. Being an open source initiative, this tool will get regular updates.
This tool is a great benefit for the businesses, which need to manage greater inventory across different sources and locations such as distribution centres, warehouses, and third-party drop shippers.
It also enables businesses to track inventory at each of the sources along with integrating seamlessly with third-party inventory systems, assigning products and quantities to the fulfilment sources, and streamlining operations with inventory source control rules.
Even the sellers with a single inventory source will get high-performing checkouts and accurate quantity counts.
This tool is meant to enhance an online store’s customer interface. Page Builder is available Magento Commerce Edition. Some of its great features include:
- Instant preview capabilities
- Drag and drop interface
- A huge set of content types including images, videos, and banners
- A flexible grid system that renders customisability for the store
With Page Builder, you can manage categories and products, make content updates without the help of a Magento developer, and can create new pages as well. Moreover, you can use it to schedule content updates with content staging and preview and can create dynamic content blocks throughout the website.
Besides the above-mentioned tools, Magento 2.3.0 has brought some other updates, which unlock new opportunities for online stores built on Magento.
- Better indexing performance – It offers the benefits of a huge reduction in indexation times with parallel and sharding processing of indexers. It also offers extensive support for faster product updates and larger sites
- Magento shipping – It offers expanded global availability along with additional support for new fulfilment options
- Declarative schema – It simplifies the installation and upgrade process
- GraphQL – It is a flexible storefront API, available within the Magento API ecosystem
- New security tools – Offers Two Factor Authentication and Google ReCAPTCHA
- Asynchronous and Bulk Web APIs – These APIs offer better control over the timing of API calls and execution visibility along with improving the performance
So, to avail all these benefits and to make your eCommerce store impressive, get in touch with the skilled and professional Magento experts and developers and grow your online business.
Jonathan Paul is an expert in building excellent Magento eCommerce stores with years of working experience in this eCommerce industry. He leads a Magento eCommerce specialist team at PHPProgrammers, which you can contact to hire Magento developer in Sydney. eCommerce consultation, planning, online store development to support, and maintenance – get everything done here.