While CakePHP is one of the fine-tuned open source frameworks for web solutions, this article explains all the types of web development ventures businesses can undertake with CakePHP.
With CakePHP, website development has come so far with many CakePHP development companies serving widespread businesses to meet their unique or bespoken needs of web applications or websites. The impeccable feature-set and out-of-the-box functionalities of CakePHP framework provide great opportunities to businesses and organisations to get interactive and vivid web solution to connect with their customers.
While clearly, CakePHP is one of the most talked about things in the web world, many actually don’t about the potentiality of the framework. There are many features to look at that makes it a favoured option among the web developers.
CakePHP features worth mentioning
- Data sanitation
- Simple querying
- Inbuilt validation
- Access authorisation list
- Cache Engine Fallbacks
- Enhanced Console Environment
It is not only the high-end features that make CakePHP the future web development framework, it is also about the range of web solutions it is capable of building. With inherent support from the vast community of CakePHP, developers globally gain enough expertise to develop a range of applications, from simple ones to complex sites, and from mid-scale to large-scale enterprise applications.
Almost in every industry, businesses have deployed CakePHP for crafting fascinating and user-friendly web solutions which include retail, health, education, banking, games, utilities, entertainment, and multimedia. Here’s a complete list of the different sorts of web solutions that you can get from a professional CakePHP website development company.
- Business/services based website
- Media and entertainment websites
- Portal development
- eCommerce store development
- Social Networking site development
- Integration of payment gateways in existing websites
- Real-estate business website development
All said and done, the following are some solid reasons for businesses to go for CakePHP in their next web development venture.
- There is absolute freedom in reusing the code for which means saving up a lot of time in the development process. The prewritten code can be used on another environment, so the developers get rid of chunks of code and concentrate on the logical and other aspects of the web project.
- CRUD scaffolding in another pressing reason to use CakePHP. The feature allows the developers to easily manage information of the sites. They can create, read, update and delete any from the diverse entities included in the system.
- There’s no need for configurations in CakePHP and it is one of the most convenient advantage that developers get.
- The MVC (Model-View-Controller) and Object-relational mapping are other plus points of the framework that make it a top choice of framework for many.
CakePHP is the friendliest framework for the perks it provides and also for providing cost-effective solutions in the web frontier. Besides, it is scalable, customisable and extensible. So, as a business will grow, so will its website or application.
Jonathan Paul is a seasoned CakePHP developer working at PHPProgrammers, a visionary CakePHP development company in Australia, that has been offering tailored web solutions to diverse businesses, catering to their unique needs. An avid writer, a PHP developer and tech enthusiast, he leaves no chance in spreading his knowledge to others in web development domain.