Know how to become an lic agent and become fortunate enough to have an occupation that does not requires an income sacrifice to have social services done that can make you proud. Earn while you are learning and also develop your client type that you wish. Own working hours and planning of day-to-day activities are another perks.
Benefits of LIC Club members in brief:
- Car or Motorcycle Loan(Interest free )
- Housing Loan (@5.5% upto 18.5 lac)
- Office allowance upto Rs 35000
- Computer Loan Advance(Interest Free)
- Furniture Loan Advance(Interest Free)
- Marriage advance
- Flight journey & so many benefits
Benefits of being an LIC agent:
- Attractive incomes without any investment
- Flexible work hours
- Benefit of residual income
- Participation in exciting recognition program
- Endless earning possibilities
- No boss
- No age bar
Remember, there is no age bar to become an LIC agent and also a long earning span is possible as there is no forced retirement issue. We offer an independent life-long career with no seniority rules that can restrict your promotion. You are supposed to get a direct return of your efforts; more work effort means more earnings.
Like other private jobs, there are no fixed duty hours or a fixed salary income. The educational qualification is also 12th standard only with flexible working hours as per the convenience.
Who can apply to become an LIC agent?
- The candidate must have completed 18 years of age.
- Educational qualification is 12th standard or may be 10th
- Online or Offline pre recruitment training to give that master finishing to the insurance industry.
- Examination that is conducted by IRDA (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India) should be passed. This test is responsible to protect the interest of policyholder and also promoting it.
LIC is the number 1 Insurance Company in World with a customer base of more than 29 crores. Also, it is the most trusted brand of country. There is no startup capital or you can say it zero investment. There will be no monthly expense like Electricity charge, Staff salary, Rent, municipal taxes and other ones.
Only 25% of the population is insured. No stiff competition is seen in the insurance area. Unlike private sectors in which a person needs to be sit on the position for 8-12 hours a day, in LIC there is no fixed hours of working. The income package can be more than 1 crore p.a. that purely depends on the efforts by you.
There is no risk of capital loss as the investment is zero. Hope you now know how to apply for lic agent and give your career a boost.