Assam tea is named after the north eastern Assam State having a unique identity of providing a blend of dark red colour. This state is the largest tea producing state in the world. This tea is generally soft, talt and has some amount of maltiness in it. Assam tea is often called as black tea. Mostly Irish and English people usually include this tea in their daily breakfast to start your morning with so e fresh and liveliness. Assam tea is quite famous due to the unique colour, flavour and nutrient profile of the tea.
Some best health benefits are always waiting for an individual if he is a daily consumer of black tea or Assam tea:
- The levels of mental alertness will increase which will boost thinking abilities. Due to the presence of high caffeine ingredients in this tea you can still stay awake even if you have not slept for a while.
- Cancer can be prevented due to the presence of phenolic agents. This agent itself has antioxidant properties. Both reactive oxygen and nitrogen damage to your cells can be easily reduced. Black tea generally helps and lowers the risk of ovarian cancer to a great extent. More tye amount of phytoestrogens you consume higher will be your chances of staying away from lung cancer
- Your cardiovascular health will improve. The presence of flavonoids and the endothelial functioning will help prevent the formation of plaques inside your arteries. Women can gain many amazing benefits from black tea.
- Lowers your risk of Parkinson’s diseases. If men daily consume 124 to 208 mg of caffeine and 2 to 4 cups of Assam tea then his exposure to this disease will be lowered while if the women daily consume 1 and 4 cups of tea then she can save herself from being a victim of Parkinson’s disease.
- LDL and bad cholesterol can be easily reduced.
- Gut health will be improved due to the presence of millions of bacteria. Both health and immunity can be easily boosted.
- Helps in lowering blood pressure. Both systolic and diastolic blood pressure can be reduced to a great extent.
- Strokes can be avoided which is a second leading cause of death in many. This stroke can be prevented if proper health or diet is maintained.
- Blood sugar levels can be lowered and control can be gained by keeping them at a normal level. Black tea, mostly a no sweetened beverage type, will improve the functioning of the insulin which will ultimately help in lowering the blood sugar levels.
- Focus and alertness both can be improved simultaneously.
Great brands are available in the market but choosing the right brand as per your requirement is the major task. This task is difficult due to the presence of many platforms and many brands. Saswata among all will be the best choice to purchase Assam tea giving you best discount and a premium quality. Choose your health safety among all brands and types of tea present in the various markets.