1. The capital construction cost is low. Compared with railway transportation, the capital construction cost can be saved by one third, and the transportation volume is twice that of the railway.
2. Simple construction, fast construction, generally laid underground, safe and reliable, and adapt to various terrains.
3. The transportation and operation cost is low, and it can be highly automated. Compared with other transportation methods, the straight seam welded pipe is the cheapest, and the freight is only one tenth of the railway and about one-half of the waterway.
At present, the proportion of oil and gas transported by lsaw steel pipe in the world is increasing, accounting for 75%-95% of the total oil and gas. The current range of transport varieties is gradually expanding, not only oil and natural gas, but also various chemical raw materials. And products, and have been studying the use of straight seam welded pipe to transport solids.
So what are the characteristics of lsaw steel pipe compared with seamless steel pipe?
1. The production process is simple.
2. Low equipment, simple structure, light weight, easy to achieve continuous, automated, mechanized production.
3. The product cost is low.
4. Adapt to a wide range of specifications, diameter 6-3100mm, wall thickness of 0.3-35mm.
Forming and welding are the basic processes for the production of welded pipes. The method of producing welded pipes is classified according to the characteristics of these two processes.
Furnace welding is divided into lap welding and butt welding according to the form of weld. The forming method of butt welding is divided into two types: drawing and rolling. The equipment used for drawing is a chain furnace welder and a continuous furnace welder. Roll forming uses a continuous roll machine.
Electric welding is divided into contact welding, induction welding and arc welding. Among them, contact welding is divided into electric resistance welding and flash welding. Arc welding is divided into open arc welding, submerged arc welding and protective arc welding. Submerged arc welding is divided into Straight seam and spiral seam.
Gas welding is divided into acetylene welding and water gas welding. The water gas welding equipment is further divided into a roll-type pipe welding machine and a forging-type pipe welding machine. Gas welding is hydrogen atom welding.