Solo Female Travel Blogger: Excited for your cruise trip waiting for you? Cruise trips are one of the most favourite trips of mine. The luxury cruise is a fun way that helps you to see the world with a new perspective and that’s why I love it. Making new friends and action-packed days with fun-filled nights.
With loads of things to do on your cruise vacation, the thing that drowns you in the deep thought is packing. What to pack and how to pack? When you are heading for your cruise trip, it can be a bit of a nightmare as well. You have to keep in the bag the dress for dinner, to dive in the pool and much more. Here in this article, I have tried my best to compile the list of essentials that you must carry in your luggage bag while travelling to the cruise trip.
Here is the guide that will make the packing and cruise trip more exciting than ever before.
Before you start with your packing, here is what you must check and keep in mind;
Weather- Know about the place where you are heading up to. The day climate can be tropical but the indoor entertainment of the ship offers inclement weather. So, check the weather before you start with the packing of your vacations.
Duration of trip- You should decide the duration of your trip. You always do not have access to the laundry facilities so make sure that you do not run short of the clothes during your trip. Also, you cannot travel along with yourself, so you have to team up the right way for your clothes.
Any themed nights- Check if there are special occasions or any theme based party on the cruise. Even it is not the case, generally, cruise assigns some dress codes for some public rooms so keep you packing light and with interchangeable items that you can put on in any way.
Crusie trips can be one of the amazing trips ever. If you are planning for your first ever cruise trip, then here is the list of essential packing that you must carry with yourself.
1. Sunscreen- Whether hot or cold whatever be your destination, a sunscreen is must. You definitely not want to come back red and peeling from your vacations.
2. Sunglasses- An obvious thing that keeps your eyes protected from the sun rays. Also, add an oomph factor to your outfit with oversized sunglasses.
3. Jacket- Always keep a jacket or a cardigan for the night breeze at the bay. If you love to watch the beautiful stars on the deck, then you might require something warm and cozy. As per the climate of the place you can carry the jacket.
4. Comfortable shoes- Always carry a pair of comfortable shoes along with you. As there are a lot of walking tours on ports, you must have walking shoes that will keep you comfortable and help you to explore without any pain and problems.
5. Toiletry bag- Whenever you are going on a cruise trip, it is important to carry your toiletries and your day to day daily routine essentials that you require. Generally, the cost of all these requirements is high on the cruise. Keep your medications as well along with yourself if you have to take them.
6. T-shirt- At least carry 5-6 t-shirts and tank tops that you can team up with different pairs of trousers and shorts, take the different colours and different prints and styles always so every time you dress up in a new look.
7. Dresses and loose trousers- When you are traveling in super-hot weather, then I would recommend that you take along with some loose dresses. Jumpsuits are a plus point when you go for a cruise trip.
8. Bikinis- Swimming and sunbathing are obvious, so carry a cool and attractive piece of swimwear or bikinis yourself.
9. Tote or beach bags- You continuously wander around the ship and thus you need a lightweight bag in which you can carry your essentials.
10. Flip flops- Keep a pair of flip flops with yourself so that you wander comfortably all around the cruise.
11. Heels- Carry a pair of heels that you can team up with your dresses for the dinner or at some parties. Keep the bold hues that can go with all the dresses.
12. Formal outfits- It is a great idea to always carry a formal outfit when you are on a cruise trip. There will be a definite occasion on the cruise to show off your formal attire as well.
And this is not an end, always make a list of essentials and make your packing compact. I hope the article would help you to do effective packing.