Alcoholic herbal remedies have been used for centuries in various cultures around the world. These remedies often involve the use of high-proof alcohol to extract and preserve the medicinal properties of herbs. Two common types of high-proof alcohol used in herbal remedies are 190 Proof Ethyl Alcohol and 190 Proof Cane Alcohol. In this article, we will explore these alcohol options and their role in herbal remedies.
190 Proof Ethyl Alcohol:
190 Proof Ethyl Alcohol, also known as pure ethanol, is a highly concentrated alcohol containing 95% alcohol by volume. It is a popular choice in herbal medicine due to its ability to efficiently extract the beneficial compounds from herbs and plants. Here’s how it is used as an alcoholic herbal remedy:
- Extraction of Medicinal Compounds: Ethyl alcohol is a powerful solvent that can dissolve and extract a wide range of bioactive compounds from herbs. This makes it an excellent choice for tinctures, which are liquid herbal extracts.
- Preservation: The high alcohol content of 190 Proof Ethyl Alcohol acts as a preservative, allowing herbal tinctures to have a longer shelf life. This ensures that the medicinal properties of the herbs remain potent for an extended period.
- Dosage Control: The high proof of ethyl alcohol allows for precise dosage control. Herbal tinctures can be measured in drops, making it easy for users to adjust their intake according to their needs.
- Rapid Absorption: When consumed as a tincture, 190 Proof Ethyl Alcohol aids in the rapid absorption of herbal remedies in the body, making it a preferred choice for those seeking quick relief.
- Minimal Flavour Impact: Ethyl alcohol is relatively neutral in taste, so it doesn’t overpower the flavour of the herbal remedy. This is particularly important when using herbs with delicate flavours.
190 Proof Cane Alcohol:
190 Proof Cane Alcohol, also known as sugarcane alcohol, is derived from fermented sugarcane juice. It shares many characteristics with ethyl alcohol but has a unique flavour profile. Here’s how it is utilized in herbal remedies:
- Flavourful Extracts: Cane alcohol adds a pleasant sweetness and a hint of molasses to herbal extracts, making it ideal for herbal remedies that benefit from a touch of natural sweetness.
- Extraction Potential: Like ethyl alcohol, cane alcohol is an effective solvent for extracting medicinal compounds from herbs and plants. It is commonly used in herbal remedies that aim to harness both the medicinal properties of herbs and the flavour of cane alcohol.
- Preservative Properties: The high alcohol content in 190 Proof Cane Alcohol ensures the longevity of herbal extracts, preserving their medicinal properties for an extended period.
- Traditional and Cultural Significance: In some cultures, cane alcohol has a long history of use in traditional herbal remedies. Its inclusion in such remedies may carry cultural significance and be an essential part of their heritage.
Place your order on the online platform of Extractohol to purchase 190 Proof Ethyl Alcohol and 190 Proof Cane Alcohol at reasonable prices.