Whether you are looking for building a user friendly or innovative app for Apple iPhones or iPads and streamline business activities, or meet the unparalleled likeability of millennials and Gen Zs you can hire a specialized and responsible IOS developer for this service. Hire an IOS Developers should possess qualities like creativity, uniqueness, relevant knowledge and expertise in the field and a fresh and New concept to popularize you and deliver you the considerable growth.
Essential skills an IOS developer should possess are:
- Development using Objective-C & Swift programming
- Apple’s Xcode IDE
- Frameworks and APIs like Foundation, UIKit, and Cocoa Touch
- Third party and APNS integration
- UI and UX design experience
- Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- 2D and 3D graphics frameworks like SpriteKit and SceneKit
- OpenGL or Metal, iOS graphics APIs
- Familiarity with iOS 11 and newer OS versions
- Core Data
- Git and GitHub
Here is how you can search for a prospective IOS Developer:
- Write an effective job description post for social media platforms or your own website. You’ll also want to highlight the specific skills you’re looking for and what stage your project is in, whether that’s a specific framework, API, or programming language.
- Out of the received proposals make a list of prospective people you wish to call for the interview phase based on professionalism, talent, experience, feedback and portfolio.
- The interview phase: The interview is an opportunity for you to learn more about a mobile developer’s technical skillset, creativity, and past experience. Prepare your interview questions ahead of time so you can feel confident that you’ve covered all relevant points. Here is a list of four important questions that you should ask the IOS Developer:
- What do you think of our existing mobile app?/ What do you think about our idea of app?
- Tell us three apps that you have worked on?
- What is your production timeline?
- What makes a great mobile app?
- What is your favorite mobile app? How could you improve the app?
Cost incurred on hiring an IOS Developer:
- A simple iPhone App development = $ 5,000 to $ 8,000
- Database iPhone App development =$ 10,000 to $ 50,000
- Highly complex apps =$ 40,000 to $ 250,000
- Basic Developer charges between – $10 to $25/hr to $15 to $50/hr.
Using your observations and their responses, engage the Hire iOS developer who has the talent, experience, and mindset to excel with your particular project.