Agriculture has become one of the most promising industry investment options all around the world. The Netherlands has become an agricultural giant as it is the second largest exporter of agriculture products in the world and a lot of investors earn huge revenue from this industry. You can establish a BV company in the Netherlands as it offer several tax benefits to the owners.
It is easy for both the foreign as well as the local investors to set up this company and get funds for the same from the government, if required. If you want to invest in this industry and register your company in the Netherlands, you can seek assistance from various agents who help in the entire process of registration from start to end. There are several reasons as to why one should invest in this industry. Given below are some of the following.
Reasons to invest in food and agriculture industry in the Netherlands:
- The first reason is that the Netherlands is one of the top agri-food exporters in the world. It has premium plots, fertile soil and extremely favourable climatic condition to help them be productive, efficient and stay ahead of their competitors.
- The Netherlands uses innovative technology which has made them one of the largest exporters in the world. Moreover, they comply with all the safety and environmental regulations which encourages other countries to buy Dutch food products.
- The Netherlands’ agriculture sector is diverse, and it covers number of other industries like animal husbandry, plant cultivation, dairy farming etc. Out of all the leading companies in this sector, five of them have their research and development department and production site in the Netherlands.
- The Netherlands is continuously evolving the way world consumes and produces food. They have more than 3000 food scientists who are qualified and use innovative technology to create customized food products which meet dietary restrictions and nutritional values.
- The Netherlands is home to several universities and institutes which provide knowledge and innovative eco-system which is useful in meeting any challenges and bring a bright future for this industry across the globe.
- The agriculture sector in the Netherlands focuses on environment friendly and sustainable agriculture which aims to provide safe and healthy food products and also ensure to invest in enough resources which can protect the environment.
- One of the initiatives of the Netherland agriculture industry is supporting global food security alliance which aims to solve shortage of any food problem in future and aspire to increase the small scale projects to ensure food safety.
The Netherlands is one of the most promising countries in terms of business progression and profitability. One of the major players in the Dutch economy is the agriculture and food industry. It is easy to register your company in the Netherlands once you have become aware of all the requisite information and documentation. You can even register your venture as a BV company in the Netherlands because of the several benefits it has. If you are confused about what sector to invest in, then the agro-food industry should definitely be among the top in your list owing to the above mentioned facts. The chances of your success in this field is more likely as compared to other established or upcoming fields.