Saudi Arabia is a global giant when it comes to the production of oil and exporting it. It is the largest nation in the Middle East and harbors a population of about 28 million people. Saudi has high per capita income and is industrialized heavily. The maximum figure of the population consists of expatriates.
The certificate attestation for the Saudi Arabia non-educational, educational or the commercial certificates correspondingly is a confusing job. For the educational certificate attestation, your first visit will be in the Human Resource Department of the relevant state, and then followed by the MEA attestation for the Saudi.
For the Saudi culture attestation and to culminate in the document attestation from the Saudi Arabia embassy, you have to visit the culture department first. In case of the non-educational certificate attestation, the first visit will be there in the State Department for the Home Attestation. Next, will be the MEA attestation and lastly there will be Saudi Embassy Attestation for the document from the Saudi Arabia embassy on both the real and the translated documents.
For the Commercial Certificates, firstly you have to visit the Saudi Arabia chamber for the commercial attestation, followed by the MEA attestation for Saudi Arabia.
Degree Certificates Attestation for the Saudi from India
The process of attestation is very similar to the process for educational certificates attestation. There are few crucial requirements for the degree certificates.
- The real degree certificate calls for approval by the authorized agency before the submission for the Saudi culture degree attestation.
- The Saudi culture degree attestation won’t happen for the correspondence or part time or distance or open courses correspondingly.
- Xerox of the passport.
- Xerox of the pan card
- Xerox of the mark-sheet.
- For the applicants selected by the Health ministry, the conformation letter from the attaché medical of the Embassy should be attached.
- For the applicants selected by the defense ministry, the conformation letter from the attaché military of the Embassy has to be there.
- For the applicants selected by the higher education ministry, the conformation letter from the attaché culture of the Embassy has to be given.
When it comes to the Non-Educational certificates attestation, the following needs have to be furnished:
- Real and the translated copy.
- Real certificates
- Copy of the passport.
For the commercial certificate attestation, these documents have to be given:
- The cover letter of the agency.
- Xerox of the passport.
There are many Apostille service providers in Delhi which are part of the Hague Convention and abolish the need for the legalization of foreign public documents. The Apostille is accepted by 105 members of the convention. As ruled by the convention, a document Apostille in one member country is accepted in all 104 members or signatory of reference convention. Therefore, it greatly simplifies the procedure of attestation by making it needless to present the documents for each of the members separately.
This makes the process easier for the citizens and agencies to have documents legalized for usage. Apostille is prepared for personal documents like birth or death or marriage certificates. You can seek the help of a company providing Apostille service in Delhi to simplify the process of documentation. But make sure you choose a renowned company for the job!