Before starting for SEO advantages, let’s get a brief for SEO.
What is SEO?
According to Search Engine Land, It is the process of getting traffic from Organic or Natural search results on the various Search engines.
This is may be bit complex definition for the SEO beginners, so in simpler terms SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a list of activities that includes on page and off page activities. In our SEO Company in Delhi we have a set of rules that are strictly followed by us.
What is On-page SEO?
On Page SEO that is also known as On-Site SEO includes all the practices that optimize various elements like Metatags, Code optimization, Image tag optimization, Keyword analysis and other major activities.
What is Off-page SEO?
Off page SEO also known as Link building techniques includes Social Media integration, Mobile Site optimization, Blogging, Classifieds ads submission, Forum posting, Guest posting, Image sharing, Search Engine Submissions etc.
- Even if you are creating a new website or may be modifying an existing one, make sure that you have an SEO friendly URL that comprises of Keywords for the existing page. This is necessary for both Search engines as well as users to gain the trust factor.
- Then comes Title is the most important factor of on page SEO that can rank your website on the top of Search Engine Results page if optimized correctly. Try to adjust your keywords in the Meta title, but not in a manner of keyword stuffing.
- Your titles should be optimized with your Heading tags i.e., H1, H2, H3, H4, H5 and H6. Do you know why heading tags are used and optimized? We are keeping them ready to let the Search Engine know about the structure of content. On one hand where title tells about topic of the content, Sub heading tells about in depth knowledge of content.
- Meta description is an HTML tag that defines a page’s content in 320 characters. It is shown in the Search Engines result as description for the title. An example is: <meta name=”description” content=”Aaditri Technology is leading website designing, website development Company in Delhi, India we offer custom ecommerce Website Design and all types of digital marketing services. For more details about the services call on +91-9999770566.” />
- Go for Internal linking with some actionable anchor text. Internal links does their role in linking the Search engine to your content. This helps the Search Engine to understand your site structure briefly.
- You can also go for some outbound links to the Popular or High authority links. To gain some valuable authority, link your content to the higher authority posts so that you can also get benefit from their value. This will increase your traffic flow. Location of your anchor tags also matters. Don’t stuff all the keywords at one place only. Keep in mind about the niche and relevancy of both the Content and Anchor links.