Life Insurance Policy (LIC) simply refers to securing your life by policy. However, the story of LIC seems to be as older as mankind. The first thought that comes in mind of any businessmen is LIC, to secure themselves against any kind of loss and disaster. Not only businessmen, but also common men or any person want to become lic agent, to secure themselves against any health problem or disaster, first thought that comes to particular’s mind is LIC. Although, LIC has expanded and grown in past 20 years, but it’s beginning marks from around 200 years ago.
LIC’s Money Back Plan – 20 Years: this is a non-linked plan that provides customer attractive combination of protection and security against death. This plan also provides a financial support to the family of a deceased policy holder any time before maturity and a total sum amount at the time of maturity to surviving policy holders. This policy also gives additional benefits of liquidity needs through its loan facility to policy holder.
BENEFITS of LIC policies:
- DEATH BENEFITS: on death during the time the policy is in running mode, death benefit, is defined as sum of “Sum Assured On Death” and simple revisionary bonuses and additional bonuses, if any, shall be payable. However, “Sum Assured On Death” is defined as much as 125% of the basic sum assured or 10 times of annual premium paid. Death benefit cannot be less than 105% of the total premium paid as on date of death of policy holder.
- SURVIVAL BENEFITS: In case of Life Assured Surviving till the end of the specified durations 20% of Basic Sum Assured at the ending terms of 5th, 10th and 15th year of Policy year.
- MATURITY BENEFITS: If in case Life Assured Surviving to the end of the specified durations, 20% of the Basic Sum Assured at the end of each 5th, 10th & 15th year of policy year.
Perks of being an LIC agent:
- Having a rewarding career is something where you can help others to realise their dreams that are even more rewarding than money balance.
- If you are someone who wants to be a successful entrepreneur with completes freedom for your timings and do the work for yourself, by yourself.
- No initial capital investment required. Best in-class training systems are available with the qualified in-house training personnel to make you a specialist in life insurance sales.
- Whether it’s career or infrastructure support, LIC agent recruitment works well.