No matter how digitised everything becomes and no matter how many complex things a machine can do, there is something that no machine can ever replace. A security guard, which is why businesses still rely on security services to protect the workplace environment. Here are a few reasons why you need security services:
- Security guards provide mobile patrols. That is, they patrol not just the outdoors but also the indoors, thus ensuring the complete safety of everyone working there. They patrol around the area in their cars and keep a close eye on anyone who seems suspicious.
- Security guards are also tasked with writing security reports. These security reports will help understand the security measures that are in place in just a glance.
- Security guards take the load off your shoulders. You get to work completely free of worries while they patrol the grounds.
- Mobile patrol guards are often in charge of responding to alarms like a fire alarm. They will first verify the cause of the call and take immediate action.
- They provide the necessary mobile patrol and key holding services, which is important to avoid all kinds of risks. The one with the keys will be called to open and close safes, doors, and vaults. This makes sure that the keys do not fall into someone else’s hands.
- The security guards are also required to monitor the CCTV cameras, map out the blind spots, and ensure all the CCTV are working.
- The security guards are not only trained in security but are also trained in safety. In any accident, these security professionals can offer health advice and first aids.
Does your business need concierge services?
When you are running a business, apart from security professionals, you also need concierge services. You can only do so much within 24 hours, leaving the rest of the unimportant errands in a concierge’s hands will help you take some rest and focus on the more important stuff. There are different types of concierge services. Here are some of them:
- Lifestyle concierge takes care of your chores that come with your daily lifestyle and manage it. There are more like personal assistants.
- A business concierge will help analyze the market or the industry and develop new business ideas. He or she may help you manage your meetings and schedules.
- A medical concierge will help fill up the medical forms or the insurance forms, stock up the inventory, update patient records, and handle billing.
- A hotel concierge will be responsible for taking care of the customer’s transportation, diet, and recommend visiting places to visit and food to try.
Pradus offers both concierge and mobile patrol guard services in the UK.