This article is going to highlight why Magento is preferred over the other eCommerce development platforms.
More or less every eCommerce business owner looks for such an eCommerce solution, which offers flexibility, extensibility, and scalability. If you too are looking for the same you are at the right place.
With Magento, getting your dream online store is possible. Here you will know why Magento is a better choice over other eCommerce platforms.
It is free!
This open source platform will give you the ultimate eCommerce solution with a powerful blend of highly scalable design and a wide-ranging support network. Besides having great features, Magento offers the users great flexibility to manage looks, content, and functionality of their online store.
Total three versions of Magento are available.
- Magento Enterprise Edition (Paid)
- Magento Community Edition (Free)
- Magento Go (Paid and hosted on Magento’s servers)
There are many companies out there which work with both Magento Enterprise and Magento Community depending on the requirements of the clients. However, the Community edition probably has the most active and the largest community of Magento developers for eCommerce platforms on the internet.
Let’s dig into the points what have made Magento the 1st preference for most of the eCommerce business owners.
- Flexible Content Management System: You can quickly build customised solutions, which work in sync with your online business
- It generates sales and revenues from effective tools like upsells and cross-sells that entice the users to buy more products
- Creates search engine friendly URL’s, which are great for marketing
- Updates the website automatically
- Magento’s flexible rules of pricing attract a large number of customers
- Customisable themes are available. You can customise your store in any way you want and obtain any template for the store’s look
- Magento is responsive and completely mobile-friendly
- Supports multiple websites to promote services and products across domains
- Magento’s advanced SEO support features give products a great chance to rank on all popular search engines like Google, Bing, etc.
- Manage your online store’s products efficiently with Magento. You can display specific prices for a specific group of customers, add multiple images for products and you can control all this by using simple options
Other than the all the above-mentioned points, the highlighted features of Magento include
- Simplified dashboard
- Cross-browser support
- An increasingly customer-centric shopping experience
- Quick checkout optio
- Multi-currency and multi-lingual support
- More secure upgrade, safer payments
- An ever-growing list of better and new extensions
Well, to know how you can make the most out of the Magento platform for your business, you have to consult with a Magento expert.
Jonathan Paul is an expert Magento developer, who is presently working with PHPProgrammers, a renowned Magento development company in Sydney. With years of experience, he has a good grasp on the Australian market and knows very well about the market demand. Be it consultation, development, maintenance, or support – get in touch with his expert Magento team for the best advice and outcomes.