What is 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training?
Summary: Take a step ahead towards advancement with 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training. Read the article and know everything about 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program.
Yoga is an age-old practice of healthcare and to have a better understanding of it, Yoga Teacher Training is the way to go. Yoga Teacher Training is an ideal way to immerse deeper into the practice of the majestic science. After successfully completing the beginner level, 200 Hour Yoga Teacher, taking up a second level course to expand and intensify the knowledge is a great idea. Learn more, upgrade the qualification, and gain more refined and extensive learning with this advanced level course of 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
300 hour yoga teacher training is an advanced level program that can be attended by certified yoga teacher or students who completed their 200-hour course. The course is more intensive than 200 hour and the knowledge provided during the program is highly upgraded than what you have learned in the beginner level.
300 hour yoga teacher training can be undertaken at a certified school that provides advanced level education of yoga, meditation, and Ayurveda. With the 300 hour Yoga TTC, you get the privilege to attain top-level teaching of the traditional form of yoga. The course is designed with utmost vigilance for the beginner level graduates who aim to undertake a higher level of yogic and professional education to add more proficiency and authenticity to their qualification, teaching career, and to their own practice.
The Course Manual or Curriculum of 300 Hour YTTC
The course curriculum is designed according to the standards set by Yoga Alliance. The entire program includes the subjects of 200 hour Yoga TTC on an upgraded scale.
With a more detailed practice of the classical yoga styles, many advanced levels and difficult asanas series are taught.
• With the more advanced and in-depth study of Yoga Philosophy, the knowledge about yoga publications and scriptures is also given in detail. During 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India, you gain knowledge of various Upanishads and Vedas with traditional references of Yoga.
• Advanced study of yoga anatomy, the teaching of alignments and adjustment techniques, and how they are co-related is one of the main subjects of the training. Also, learning to modify the asanas to gain superior results is also a crucial part of the program.
• Deep Pranayama exercising techniques is an important element of the Yoga teacher training.
• You also learn about the advanced use of yoga props to perform intense yoga postures and for deep restoration.
• With the practice of meditation techniques like advanced yoga nidra, you establish a comprehensive connection with the body, mind, and soul.
• At 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, you also learn about yogic purification, complete cleansing of the body, mind, and spirit, and getting prepared for the higher level of meditation practice.
• It also gives you an opportunity to intensify the Self-practice and how to become a refined Yoga Instructor using Teaching Methodology.
• At yoga training centers, you also learn to cook yogic meals and how to instill a healthy yogic diet.
Most of the renowned schools of 300 hour yoga teacher training provide an opportunity to engage in spiritual practices and attend workshops and seminars for a better understanding.
Benefits of undertaking 300 hour Yoga Training in India
• You attain an advanced level of yogic knowledge with improved teaching skills.
• You learn new methods of teaching, learn new asanas and get to understand more about yoga modalities.
• The advanced level training course makes your knowledge about the Anatomy stronger and better.
Open a wider door to a healthy living and a mindful life with this program.
Leave a Reply