Kali Linux is a Debian-based Linux system that includes hundreds of tools for penetration testing, computer forensics, security research, reverse engineering, and other information security tasks. This advanced penetration testing and security auditing programme, maintained by Offensive Security, was published in 2013 as a rebuild of BackTrack Linux.
What does this Kali Linux course entail?
The Kali Linux course is a beautiful place to start your training if you’re interested in penetration testing and ethical hacking. The system generally includes the following:
- The terminal, the file system, and commands are all navigable.
- Kali’s installation and download
- Taking care of network services, configurations, and users
- Troubleshooting resources
- Security testing resources and tools: an overview
This is an introductory course that covers the fundamentals of Kali distribution, installation, troubleshooting, and navigation.
What are the requirements for taking this Kali Linux course?
There are no prerequisites for taking the Kali Linux training course; nevertheless, students should understand hardware, networking, and technical vocabulary.
Who Should Attend This Kali Linux Online Training?
This course will be beneficial to students with any degree of technical experience interested in penetration testing and ethical hacking. This course is also appropriate for those already working as security experts, network administrators, or pen-testers seeking certification.
What Are the Advantages of Kali Linux?
Kali Linux is a well-known technology in the field of information security. For individuals interested in pursuing a career in cyber security, understanding the platform’s fundamentals is critical. Kali Linux has several advantages: Penetration Testing Tools – Kali Linux provides penetration testers with over 600 powerful penetration testing tools that will provide many methods to perform one’s job.
- Open Source Git Tree — The Kali Linux operating system is open-source and user-friendly. The open development tree allows users to observe the progress of coding at any time.
- Support for the FHS (File system Hierarchy Standard) – Because Kali Linux adheres to the FHS (Filesystemoffer Hierarchy Standard), users can easily locate support files, libraries, and binaries. This is a feature that distinguishes the Kali Linux operating system.
- Wireless Device Connection — Kali Linux can connect to as many USB ports or Wi-Fi hotspots as needed. This is yet another characteristic that distinguishes the system from the competition.
- ARMEL and ARMHF Support — ARM support for Kali Linux is a powerful management tool that includes fully functional ARMEL and ARMHF installations.
- Free— Kali Linux is an entirely free operating system, which means you can use it for as long as you like.
You can prepare for the Kali Linux professional certification by taking the Kali Linux course. This credential proves that you have the knowledge and fluency to use the penetration testing platform and the capacity to configure and secure tool deployments. The certification and one in SOC analyst course are good places to start if you want to work in information security.