As a retailer, your business earns customers and may have found some people interested in your products selling on your website but is it enough for you limit your business in your known people only. There huge amount of people who don’t ever find your website.
Start selling on such a big marketplace which is already known among the millions of people. This platform will bring high sales and ROI.
Walmart is one of the biggest multi-channel retailers. It accomplices with different outsider commercial center vendors to bring a huge determination of brands and items to its clients. Promoting your items on the Marketplace Walmart is probably the simplest method for popularizing your image and creating income.
Marketplace Walmart offers similar advantages and benefits as these large eCommerce stages, yet with less rivalry. Selling your items at this stage offers you an immense chance to draw in your objective clients and accomplish your business objectives.
Set Up a Walmart Seller account?
You need to add your business info for the account setup.
- US Business Tax ID (SSN not accepted)
- W9 or W8 and EIN Verification Letter from the Department of Treasury that verifies your US business address or place of physical operations
- Address or place of physical operations
- US business address
- Planned integration method for your product catalog (bulk upload, API, solution provider)
- Primary product categories, catalog size and related information (e.g. total SKUs you will be selling on Walmart.com initially with verified UPC information, and used vs. refurbished etc.)
There are lots of prohibited products policy that you should take care of while listing new products in your account. If you include any item that violate the prohibited policy in submission and your application will be denied.
Commission Rates and Fees on Walmart?
Walmart merchants pay a commission (likewise called a reference expense) for the things that they sell. There are no extra expenses except if you are using Walmart’s fulfillment program. Reference expense rates ordinarily range from 8% to 15% for most categories. To find the reference charge for your classification of items, kindly allude to Walmart’s Referral Fees for Contract Categories.
What are the Image Requirements on Walmart Marketplace?
Seller can upload minimum 4 images for each product listing to ensure the best customer experience which is Walmart recommendation.
All images used on Walmart Marketplace must follow the following guidelines:
- Products must be in focus, professionally lit, and photographed.
- Images cannot show accessories that do not come with the item.
- Must not violate our Trust and Safety standards, especially by being offensive or obscene.
- File Format: JPEG, JPG, PNG, BMP, 4:3 portrait format for zoom capability. 600 pixels wide x 800 pixels high.
- Color Format: RGB
- File Size: Less than 5 MB
- Background: Seamless white (255/255/255 RGB)
- Recommended Image Size: 2000×2000 or higher. Minimum image size is 1000×1000.
- No excessive (more than 50%) white space surrounding the product
- Images should not include accessories that are not included with the item
- No placeholder images will be allowed
Need Approval to List in Certain Categories on Walmart
For the following categories, you need to get pre-approval from Walmart’s Support team:
- Luxury Brands
- Cell Phones and accessories
- Halloween and select seasonal products
- Custom Content
- Jewelry and precious metals
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
To request approval, go to the Support page and choose “Items/Inventory> My item is unpublished.” And add your request include a list of the brands or items you wish to sell.
UPCs or GTINs required Selling on Walmart
Walmart expects that all things sold on Walmart.com have Product IDs (GTIN, UPC, or EAN).
Assuming the thing is something you have fabricated or created, you might reach one of the numerous associations that oversee Product IDs to produce an ID for your thing. Dealers should utilize the GS1-Certified, substantial and supported GTIN, UPC, or ISBN for your thing.
In the event that you don’t have a supported GTIN for your items, if it’s not too much trouble, visit the GS1 site for more data. If it’s not too much trouble, note that there are numerous destinations to buy GTINs, so affirm they are GS1-Certified prior to buying from anyplace other than the GS1 site.
If it’s not too much trouble, see the Walmart Seller Help Knowledgebase for additional subtleties on GTIN prerequisites.
Walmart Fulfillment Services Restrictions?
Indeed, as long as your items meet the accompanying necessities, you can be remembered for the Walmart Fulfillment Services program.
Items should transport to Walmart satisfaction focuses from inside the United States
No short-lived or managed items
Most extreme item weight is 150 pounds.
Most extreme item aspects: 108″ long and 165″ long + bigness
Contact LeapFeed today to learn how our team of marketplace specialists can assist your business with everything from product listing to order management.