Having a tour guide system in your noisy factory, construction site or a plant is highly recommendable.as it allows you to have a smooth flow of communication without nay noise hindrance and zero sound interference.
Without an efficient tour guide system, you would not be able to delegate instructions, share work related messages with your sub ordinates and colleagues properly. A good tour guide system comes complete with a mic and noise cancellation headphones that help you communicate properly with multiple at the same time.
Companies like Translation India offers a highly advanced tour guide system at affordable rent. In fact, the company presents a total of 4 hi-tech tour guide system that can be used as per the client needs.
- 1 Way Tour Guide System– suitable for corporate visits wherein you need to explain about the product or give a plant tour to visiting executives.
- 2 Way Tour Guide System- suitable for communicating back and forth for haring instructions, delegating work in a noisy environment.
- Sennheiser Tour Guide System– suitable for single person as well as a group of people for smooth communication with the aid of lightweight, portable system.
- MP3 Audio Guide System– suitable for guided tours and product launches, these pocket devices come with upto 999 pre recordings with 12 language interface.
Here are the distinguishing features of Translation India’s all 4 types of tour guide systems.
1 Way Tour Guide
- Transmit frequency 2.4 GHz; Real digital transmit;
- Operate in the license-free, internationally accepted 2.4-GHz band
- Channel & Volume Display function.
- Sampling rate 64K; Frequency Response 20-20KHz sound quality;
- Ultra-low power consumption, 10hr. Work time for transmitter and 15hr. Continuous work time for receiver.
- Rechargeable 2-AA battery can be used;
- Small in size, easy to install, flexible in design and support customization;
- Transmit power 1W as optional
- It’s workable for at least 20 teams’ simultaneous using within 200 square meters area.
2 way Tour Guide
- Limitless amount of wireless receivers for each transmitter.
- Two way transmission allows guide and visitors to interact.
- Wider band allows crystal clear sound transmission. Advanced microchips to ensure very little noises and compact size.
- High-Tech Rechargeable Lithium battery with large capacity.
- 250 meters range from the transmitter to receivers.
- 23 independent channels.
- Easy to use multi-port battery charger.
- Two-way Wireless Tour Guide Systems Specifications
- Parmater Value
- Wave band 759-928MHz
- Output Power 15 dBm
- Sensitivity -95 dBm
- Modulation QPSK
- Frequency response 40Hz-5kHz
- Frequency deviation +/-75kHz
- Distance 250 m (Open ground/without interference)
- S/N ratio 80 dB
- Input microphone/audio, 3.5mm
- Output earphone/audio, 3.5mm
- of Channels 23
- Power supply 3.7 V Rechargeable
- Lithium battery, 17 hours life
Seinheiser Tour Guide
- 32 channels in the license-free frequency range.
- Microphone input with adjustable sensitivity
- Line input with adjustable sensitivity
- Backlit display shows: channel selection, Battery status, Audio level meter for microphone & lock mode.
- Yellow LED: peak warning
- Red LED: MUTE or LOW BATT warning
Mp3 Audio Tour Guides
- Unlimited No. of devices in a event or location
- Rugged and long lasting
- Up-to 9999 Audio clips can be recorded
- Number Button activation
- User friendly interface of 1.8 inch screen display
- 2GB of in-build data storage space
- 12 Foreign languages interfaces
- Compact and Stylish design, easy to use
- Running time of 8 Hrs
Choose the tour guide system of your choice from Translation India, one of the premium provider s of interpretation equipments in India.
Ram Kesarwani is the founder of Translation India that provides simultaneous interpretation equipment and simultaneous translation equipment for conferences and events. He provides affordable simultaneous translation equipment rental for meetings.