The following article has the top 7 most effective herbal remedies that are also a part of Ayurveda courses in India.
Ayurveda is based on managing and understanding the energy of nature. Previously, this traditional and healing technique was practiced only in India; later on, because of the unusual benefits, it is now endorsed across the globe. This has intrigued a lot of people to enrol for Ayurveda courses in India for broader understanding and learning.
The reason people are shifting to Ayurveda is because of the settled and dependable herbal remedies involved in this method. These herbal remedies include medicinal plants that can be used as a preventive or a cure for many diseases, infections and even illness. The following article discusses about the top 7 effective herbal remedies that one can embrace in daily life:
- For dehydration: During summers, people often get dehydrated and even suffer from heat stroke. The best way to maintain your body temperature in the scorching heat and to keep yourself hydrated is to drink mulethi water. You can consume it by soaking the mulethi roots in water overnight and strain the water before using it.
- To heal a wound or prevent infection: A study was conducted in 2016, through which healthcare professionals found out that honey dressing or ointment helps in healing the wound. The antibacterial qualities and its hydrogen peroxide content helps in healing chronic wounds, ulcers, burns, bedsores, and even skin grafts.
- To prevent severe headache or migraine: Severe headaches are now considered as a common medical condition people usually suffer from which may further lead to migraine. To prevent the same, ginger can be your one-stop solution. The therapeutic effects of ginger will not only prevent migraine but will also reduce muscle soreness, cure cold and flu, treat morning sickness, etc.
- To cure hyperpigmentation: An average amount of population in the globe experiences darker patches in some area as compared to the body; this is known as hyperpigmentation. To relieve yourself make a paste of curd and milk, apply it on the affected area and peel it off once it is dried. The paste comprises of a good amount of lactic acid which scrubs off the dead skin and then soothes it. It can also be an effective remedy to remove the tanned skin.
- To reduce dental plaque: Dental plaque eventually leads to dental problems such as tooth decay, gum problems, etc. To reduce the same, rinse your mouth with aloe vera juice. The aloe vera juice is considered as effective as any other mouth wash. Apart from reducing plaque, it maintains pH of the mouth, prevents tooth decay and freshens your breath.
- To control blood pressure: Fluctuations in the blood pressure leads to poor cardiovascular health, heart attacks, etc. especially if you are in your thirties. One of the best ways to manage the same is to intake 4-5 raw garlic cloves every day. It will lower the blood pressure as well as the level of cholesterol in the blood. Moreover, it benefits the overall health of the body; it boosts immunity, digestion, relieves from earaches, aids in eye care, etc.
- To have sound sleep: Stress, anxiety and increased brain activity at night causes sleeping disorder also known as insomnia. You may purchase sleeping pills available in the market but they can be addictive. Therefore, people are opting for a safer and reliable ayurvedic treatment for the same. Consumption of valerian herbs or valerian root tea is one of the solutions to cure insomnia. It tranquilizes the body and mind and brings serenity and calmness which eventually results in sound sleep.
To know more about the secrets of herbal remedies you may enrol for Ayurveda courses in India. This course will not only guide you about the herbal remedies but will also help you learn about ayurvedic treatment in India.