Ceiling fans are an integral part of every household. There are a lot of factors which one should keep in mind while selecting a ceiling fan for a room. The most important condition to be considered while buying a ceiling fan is the size of the room. Top ceiling fans brands in India not only supply the best quality fans but also help its customers with a user guide for buying the best one. Here is a list of the top 5 factors to check while buying ceiling fans:
- The Height of the Ceiling: One of the most important prerogatives to be kept in mind while buying a ceiling fan is the prior calculation of the height of the ceiling from which the fan will be suspended. It should be suspended at least seven feet above the floor of the room. If the ceiling height is of more than or equal to nine feet or more, you can use a longer drop rod.
- Size of the Room: The Best ceiling fans brands always ask you to know the exact size of your room before buying a fan. This is important because the cooling capacity of a fan is directly proportional to the size of the room it is being used for. A big room is being better cooled by a fan which preferably has a stronger motor and has 4 blades. Similarly, if a room is small in size you can go for a smaller capacity fan which can easily cool it.
- Quality of the Motor: The quality of the motor of a fan is vital for its performance. Top ceiling fans brands in India place special emphasis on the motor quality. The motor of a fan controls the noise level. A technologically good motor will make sure that the fan renders a smooth performance and provides optimal air movement. A fan with a good motor run longer on an inverter and assures a good battery life.
- Quality of the Blades: The quality of the blades of any ceiling fan is also very important as it determines the cooling power and effect of any fan. Best ceiling fans brands always try to offer you products which have strong blades. If a ceiling fan does not have blades made of authentic material it can break down while you put it on full speed. The traditional materials used for the production of blades of ceiling fans are metal, wood, or plastic. If you are buying ceiling fans for moisture-prone rooms such as kitchen and bathrooms you should always go for the ones with powder coating.
- Budget: Last but not the least, the most important factor is the budget. After considering the above factors you should go for the one which suits your budget. In order to get the best deal, you have to compare a lot of brands and then select the one which is suitable for your room and also falls within your budget.
If you stick to the above factors you can get a hot deal for yourself. Make sure you keep the above criterion in mind to get the best ceiling fan which is both of a good quality and also bears a sophisticated look to add finesse to your interiors.