Navaratri is the most auspicious celebration for Devi Maa. In Shaktam, one of the practices to achieve moksham and mukti is through the puja goddess during Navaratri.
According to Hindu mythology, there are 6 stations or Ritus. Each Ritu is a woman’s shape. Assumes great importance and happiness in its duration. Each season is equipped with a specific Navratra. In Shastras, 4 of these 6 were given greater importance and among those only 4 2 widely followed between these two, Navratri fasting food Sharad Navaratri follows widely. The offer associated with Sharad Navaratri is very popular throughout India. It is the best time to look for MAA blessings.
Because this is the most important moment is the union period between summer and winter. Mother Nature is more dangerous during this period, and reports through various indicators of nature that in this one period
I must be very careful in getting a healthy and long life. Therefore, these bids are requested in our Shastras to build our immune system to fight next winter.
Therefore, scientifically and spiritually, one must follow certain fundamental values during this period to gain the blessing and ability to live in peace with all happiness and progress. The Goddess Divi MAA bless you all with her blessings untouched. We offer special prayers for the durga puja in bengalsta with Bhaint and Prasad in Ashtami. To learn more click here
For this, one has to follow certain rules of de la. First, tasks are important but not more important. If you can not do this, it may not give you any negative effect. But if you do not vote, you can have a serious problem.
Do’s: Fasting Rules Navratri 2018
1. Take a daily bath in the morning, preferably at 9:00 am.
- Eat Satvic only, once only.
Give the little gods a homemade bhog every day. If this is not possible, you must provide milk and fruit.
Go to the temple or bid to Maa every day in the morning and at night lighting a lamp and make flowers and make arti.
- Try giving a gift to at least two small children, preferably every day at night.
- After bathing, always use a cool cloth, do not use
Read the ma’a mantra and slokas every minute available with you.
- Pray sincerely to the Mother Goddess to cleanse your vine of the past and bring happiness and prosperity to your life.Don’ts: Fasting Rules Navratri 20181. Do not cut your nails for all these days until Ekadashi.
- Do not cut your hair also during this period.
- Do not sew or weave during this period.
- Do not gossip, tell lies or use harsh words / curse others.
- Do not let Jyot burn. After the presentation you must, with some flowers to rest Agni who was a witness to your bidding and presentations.
- Do not remove dust from your home or at least in Sala / Puja Place and in the kitchen.
- Do not wear shoes at home if possible within 9 days or avoid entering the bidding room using
- Do not study anything on the ninth day. Instead, you should keep all your books and other modern devices near durga puja in bengalsta and enjoy your blessing on this day
Follow these simple rules and you will benefit. Making Durga Sapachati or Devi Mahatmiyam parayanam occurs on any particular day can bring excellent progress, prosperity and success in your life. If you can not follow the above rules for some reason, the prayer will be composed by Davy Durga Saftashati Parayanam performing on your behalf on any of the nine days to ensure good happiness and unimpeded progress.