The Funky Kids Sock Code: Tips to Wear Them Right
Kids love to have fun, and colourful socks are the perfect way to add some personality to their clothes. Funky kids socks are one of the most stylish ways to do this, but if you don’t know how to put them on your child without it being painful or uncomfortable, then they might not be the best option for you. Here are a few tips to keep in mind when putting your child’s funky kids socks on.
Wearing Them with Shoes
Even though funky kids’ socks come in all different shapes and sizes, they’re best worn with shoes. Pair them with your favourite shoes for a look that is hip without being sloppy. Don’t forget to match your shoe colour to your sock colour! You can also wear them under your pants or skirts for a fun pop of colour as you walk around town. The possibilities are endless! Just make sure you have a few extra pairs on hand so you can swap out when one gets dirty.
Wearing Them with Sandals
If you’re a fan of flip-flops, sneakers or other open-toed shoes and want to try wearing fun kids socks, start by wearing them with flip-flops. You can also wear them with other forms of footwear – but only if they are considered sandals, sneakers or open-toed shoes. If you’re wearing shorts or short skirts, try pairing your funky kid’s socks with sandals or flip-flops for an interesting effect.
Fashion Sock Rules
It’s great for adults to wear funky kids’ socks, but if you want your socks to make a statement (and not be called out for breaking one of fashion’s rules), there are some guidelines. And these rules can apply whether you’re wearing socks with dress pants or jeans, so don’t limit yourself—if they match and they feel good, go for it!
It’s okay for adults to wear funky kids’ socks, but if you want your socks to make a statement (and not be called out for breaking one of fashion’s rules), there are some guidelines. And these rules can apply whether you’re wearing socks with dress pants or jeans, so don’t limit yourself—if they match and they feel good, go for it! Here are a few tips to keep in mind when rocking fun kid socks with your everyday outfits.
1. Go bright—but only as an accent. One way to get away with crazy colours is by making them part of an outfit rather than its focal point.
2. Make sure your socks are clean and well-maintained. Dirty, worn socks can be a fashion faux pas—even if they’re hidden by pants or shoes!
3. Avoid wearing more than one pair of funky kids’ socks at a time (unless you’re wearing two different patterns on each foot). You don’t want your outfit to look like you raided your kid’s sock drawer!
4. Make sure your socks are long enough that they won’t show when you wear shoes—this is a fashion faux pas, no matter how funky your socks are!
5. You can even wear them over bare feet at home if you have hardwood floors; just be sure to take off your shoes before walking on those hardwood floors!
Be ready for unexpected times when it is okay to wear funky patterned socks like heels, boots, or even formal slacks.
The author of this article offers quality fun kid socks. This article discusses a few tips for wearing fun socks right. For more details, visit https://www.madmia.com.
Leave a Reply