Social Media Marketing Tips that Real Estate Agents Need

Let us face it. When people are looking into buying a house, there is only a slim chance that they will be opening a newspaper to find possible properties. In fact, some newspapers do not even include a property listing anymore. We have shifted to the digital age and this is why people are now searching for the best realtor web sites when they want to buy a house.

What does this mean for real estate agents?

This means that you should be where your market is – and that is online.
It will do you good when you consider creating a website or taking advantage of social media in order to make your properties visible online.

Now, it’s literally easy to open Facebook or Instagram, create a page or an account, and post things about your properties. However, considering the very high amount of users on these social media platforms, your posts may be good as nothing since it will just be buried in a sea of different posts.

To get the most out of social media, a real estate agent must educate himself with amazing social media marketing strategies that will make sure that people on Facebook and other social media platforms can see them. These strategies include the frequency of posting and even the right timing in posting and sending messages.
To help you start with, here are a couple of basic tips you can do in social media.

Use Instagram to Generate Leads

Instagram has come a long way from just being a channel to share photos to actually being a business asset to companies. Why? It is simply because there are over 700 million users who open their Instagram on a daily basis. This is primarily because of how user-friendly Instagram is and how easily accessible it is using smartphones and tablets.
So, you should make sure that you are utilizing Instagram to start your lead generation. Post photos with engaging captions to capture people. You can then talk to these people and turn them from leads to customers.

Proceed to Facebook for Presence

It is a fact that Facebook is the biggest social media platform today. Everyone is on it. In fact, when the words “social media” is mentioned, our brain is automatically conditioned to associate it with Facebook. As we’ve said, it is easy to create and design a page on Facebook. But, what can you do to actually be visible amid the vast contents and posts on Facebook?

There is an 80/20 rule that you might want to consider. This means that 80% of what you post should focus on your customers. Meaning, you should target what they want and what they are interested in. The other 20% is about what your business is about. This is where you promote your listings.

Supplement it with Twitter

Twitter has been through a lot of issues in the last years but it has remained to be a high-quality social media platform. In fact, many businesses are still using it to promote themselves. As a real estate agent, you can utilize Twitter to supplement your other social media efforts. Tweet and promote your listings like crazy! In fact, Twitter is being used by the best realtor web sites to assist their SEO efforts too!

Resource Box:

If you are looking for a company to design websites for realtor, the author of this article suggests Intagent.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Si prega di attivare i Javascript! / Please turn on Javascript!

Javaskripta ko calu karem! / Bitte schalten Sie Javascript!

S'il vous plaît activer Javascript! / Por favor, active Javascript!

Qing dakai JavaScript! / Qing dakai JavaScript!

Пожалуйста включите JavaScript! / Silakan aktifkan Javascript!