Simple Tips to Get Korean Celebrity Inspired Haircuts in Singapore
There are plenty of reasons to be envious of Korean celebrities, and one of these reasons is their hair. From Jun Jihyun to Kim Yoojung and Song Hyekyo, it seems having dazzling hair comes hand-in-hand with being a celebrity. Imagine if there’s a salon that can give us hair as perfect as K-celebs, aren’t we all up for it. Korean hairstyles are astonishingly versatile – from a demure C perm to a sleek and stylish bob cut. There is something for everyone.
You don’t have to fly all the way to Korea to get a Korean-style hairdo of your choice. Now, we have plentiful Korean hair salon in Singapore for you to get your dream haircut.
Due to the growing popularity of Korean hairstyles rocked by your favorite celebrities and Korean idols, Korean hair salons are becoming a booming business in Singapore. The demand for Korean hairstyles is increasing and it’s no surprise that you will find a handful of Korean hair salons scattered across your little sunny island.
Here are some of the Korean haircuts and hair colours inspired by Korean Celebrities:
• Lobs – Last year we saw so many Korean celebrities chopping off their long locks and going for a shorter and flirtier do. This hairstyle is here to stay and what makes it a popular hairstyle choice is the fact that it suits every face shape and hair textures.
• Ribbon highlights – The subtle highlights add warmth to darker hair colours and brighten up your dull strands. This look is very easy to maintain than it appears.
• Blunt ends – If you admire the South Korean singer Hyeri, you can try chopping off split ends with a haircut that has sharp and blunt ends. For this look, you don’t have to worry about your hair length as this look works with both long and short hair and will make your hair look instantly healthier and shiner.
• Airy bangs – Would you like to sport a choppy airy fringe paired with your natural hair texture. This look can be carried for all face shapes including round faces.
• Chestnut brown – If you want to colour your hair and keep it natural too, chestnut brown hue or light brown is your go-to colour.
These shades help to brighten Asian skin tones. In addition, these colors don’t require as much maintenance and touch-ups at the salon.
• Face-framing layers – If you are looking for a change but don’t want anything too different, this one’s for you. The front section of the hair is cut short (slightly above the shoulders) while the hair at the back is kept long.
‘The K-wave is here to stay. If you are in awe of those amazing hairstyles that you saw on your favorite celebrities, visit a Korean Hair Salon in Singapore and be the change.
Leave a Reply