The food and other eatables get converted into energy while certain portion of these intakes is flushed out in the shape of stool and urine. Many people suffer from urinary problems including infection or other diseases. Unfortunately, few of the traditional and allopathic medicines often lead to complications rather than giving good results.
Patanjali ayurvedic medicine for urinary problems is a wonderful formulation from the house of Ramdev. This special gift by the Yoga Guru is prepared by mixing only the herbal components and by following the ayurvedic principles. Good manufacturing practices and strict safety checks are also exercised in making this special remedy. Patients receive this medicine in intact manners and hence are at zero risk. Excellent results are possible with even use of this remedy.
Herbal treatments for natural treatment – Those suffering from any problem associated with their urinary tract are advised as under:
- Baking Soda – Baking soda mixed with water gives good results to the patients that suffer from urinary problems.
- Blueberries – The bacteria-inhibiting features of blueberries are much helpful for preventing UTIs. Its juice proves fruitful to fight infection. Sprinkling berries over morning cereals provides excellent results.
- Cranberry Juice – Urinary problems can be prevented by taking this juice on regular basis. Bacterial effects are destroyed with this juice that provides sufficient relief from inflammation too.
- Bromelain – This particular enzyme kills the ill effects of bacteria and infection. This is found mostly in the pineapples that should be added to your daily diets.
- Goldenseal – This is another good herb for urinary problems.
- Oregon grape Root – E.Coli; the common bacteria responsible for urinary problems are destroyed with this herbal root.
- Urva Ursi – Taking this anti-inflammatory herb is much helpful for urinary problems as it reduces the effects of infection and bacteria.
- Yogurt – Taking Yogurt in regular manners is much effective. It is one of the best home remedies.
- Water – It is suggested that sufficient quantity of water is taken after frequent intervals. It clears your bladder from waste, bacteria and infection.
- Vitamin C – vitamin C energizes the bladder and kills the infection.
- Avoid taking alcohol as it aggravates the problem.
- Caffeine should also be restricted. Coffee, tea or soda etc should be taken in moderate manners.
- Genital parts should be cleaned in proper manners as it helps to kill bacteria and infection.
- Heat – Applying heating pads to the affected area gives sufficient relief from irritation and inflammation.
- Do not suppress the natural urge – Delaying urination because of laziness aggravates the problem. So go to bathroom as and when you feel the urge to urinate.
- Chandanasava, ChandraprabhamVati, Shilajit, Shatavari, Cranberry Juice, Oregon grape root, urva ursi, gokshura and Gokshuradi guggulu etc. are also quite helpful for the patients.
Easily available at genuine rates, these natural remedies are much useful for the patients that suffer from urinary problems. Regular use of these formulations works wonders.