Building a successful restaurant is a difficult job and needs handling of a number of separate entities single handedly. However, what’s harder is to successfully brand a restaurant after building it. Restaurant branding in Dubai is a crucial task for all new up and coming restaurants to make sure that their restaurant can successfully develop into a brand, attracting more customers. A successful branding strategy not only provides the restaurant with an identity but also ensures a Continuous customer supply due to brand recognition. Here are 5 factors you should base your restaurant branding strategies on:
- Identify your target audience based on your theme: There are multiple multiple restaurant concepts in Dubai currently, each of them following a different theme and directed towards a separate audience section. Therefore for any new up and coming restaurants, it is necessary to identify your own audience and to create a branding strategy that is tailored for that specific audience niche. To decide on the appropriate audience market, it is necessary to hold sufficient market research to get the feedback from the different audience niches.
- Add a twist to the establishment: Successful branding requires you to set your establishment apart from the regular ones, while staying true to the theme of the restaurant. This is a difficult balance to maintain. While some restaurants turn out too mainstream, some deviate too much from their core theme, causing their downfall.
- Choose the right décor: Selecting the correct design is the next important thing to do. Since the design of the restaurant sets the appearance of the restaurant to the customers, it is very much recommended that a design layout based on the core principles of the restaurant is selected, which appeals more to the customer base.
- Service and Quality Matters: Apart from the appearance, the food and service are the two most important things. Setting a high standard of service can go a long way in setting your brand apart from the rest. A standout service quality often increases customer inflow, which further increase the reach of the brand.
- Take feedback seriously, if you want to grow: And finally, evaluation of the feedback data. This is a very crucial step in the successful branding of any restaurant, as it involves going through the feedback of the customers and the data from the market which allows you to decide which strategy to follow.
Handling all of the aforementioned tasks can be challenging, and that’s where professional restaurant marketing agencies like Ribbon come into the picture. They are one of the top agencies for restaurant branding in Dubai and UAE and helps you in establishing your restaurant as a brand.