With a mission of academic superiority, Brainware University is now offering ‘Doctor of Philosophy’ in various disciplines. Management course at Brainware is one of the most sought-after courses because of the skills and the knowledge it provides to students. To make this course more encouraging and demanding, the university has now stepped into making the highest footprint- Ph.D in Management.The doctoral programme in Management has been developed in accordance with the industry requirements to provide the higher-education seekers the best learning experience and guidance at an affordable price.
Duration:The entirePh.D course in Management will have a minimum 3 years of durationthat can be extended up to maximum 6 years.
Fees:The entire course fee is Rs. 2,50,000 only. At the time of admission, candidates have to pay Rs. 1,00,000/-only that will include registration fees, security fees, and fees of two semesters.
Per semester fee structures is-
- Registration Fee: Rs. 10,000/-
- Security Deposit: Rs. 10,000/-
- Semester Fee Rs. 40,000/- per semester
Eligibility: For seeking admission to Ph.D in Management candidates have to secure a minimum 55% of marks or its equivalent Grade B in UGC 7-point scale in Master’s Degree or an M.Phil degree from any UGC recognized university or educational institute. A 5% relaxation in marks is provided to SC, ST, OBC (non-creamy layer), and differently-abled candidates.
Admission: Candidates have to qualify Brainware Ph.D entrance test with at least 50% marks for getting admission to the courses. Candidates, who have qualified UGC/CSIR JRF/NET/SLET/GATE are exempted from the entrance test. Both entrance test qualified candidates and exempted candidates have to come for an interview to present their area of research interest in Management subject.
Benefits:Let’s see how students enrolling to Ph.D in Management at Brainware will be benefitted-
- Candidates get a great scope to carry forward their passion for research work in management within a flexible schedule at a reasonable rate.
- Best industry relevant knowledge and skills are provided by our highly specialized Ph.D supervisors.
- The course aims to look at developing not only the theoretical foundation but also the practical expertise of the candidates.
- The industry gets highly efficient management scholars, who can broaden the arena.
At present, there are many universities offering doctoral programmes in Management. But Ph.D at Brainware maintains the UGC- approved criteria and has a high-standard of excellence. If you want to pursue your Ph.D in Management in Kolkata, then Brainware provides you with an excellent opportunity.