The OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro may be a year old, but they are still excellent smartphones. Sharp displays, fluid designs, simple software, strong cameras, and long-lasting batteries are all features of both. As remarkable as they are, neither is immune to the occurrence of a problem, bug, or glitch. In this article, we go over the most common OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro issues and remedies, describing what each issue is, how it’s likely caused, and what you can do to get your phone back up and running.
While each of the issues discussed here usually has its own solution(s), it’s always a good idea to download and apply software updates as soon as they become available. These can usually fix any odd quirks or irregularities that are causing your OnePlus 8 or OnePlus 8 Pro to underperform or malfunction. Should any of the methods listed below fail to work for you, you should contact OnePlus repair Jaipur to get the issue resolved.
Common Problems with One Plus 8 and 8 Pro
OnePlus smartphones are known for having some of the best software experiences on Android, so you’re unlikely to run into any problems. There are a few things you can do if you’re having troubles with the screen or battery life, or if you’re experiencing performance issues. Here’s how to fix some of the most common OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro issues.
- OnePlus 8 Phone unexpectedly shutting down
This is a very common problem with Android phones. In this case, your phone shuts down unexpectedly. If you’re having the same issue with your OnePlus 8, follow the steps mentioned below.
How can I fix the OnePlus 8’s unexpected shutdown?
- First, make sure your OnePlus 8 battery is in good working order. To do so, go to your phone’s dialer and dial *#*#4636#*#*. That “Battery information” is now visible.
- If the temperature of your phone is rising rapidly, this could potentially be the cause of its sudden shutdown. The components of your phone may be harmed as a result of the phone’s heat.’ Don’t use bulky back covers; this may cause heating problems due to improper ventilation.
- Make sure you have enough space on your phone’s internal storage. If not, this could be the cause of your device shutting down unexpectedly.
- If the problem persists after following the steps above, perform a factory reset on the OnePlus 8. This will undoubtedly solve your issues.
Following the procedures will undoubtedly resolve the OnePlus 8’s abrupt shutdown issue. If this problem persists, contact your onePlus repair Jaipur phone service center to have it fixed.
- OnePlus 8 screen frozen or stuck
This problem can occur while playing games, conducting tasks, or making phone conversations. This problem is primarily caused by your Android phone’s lack of RAM. To resolve this problem, follow the steps below.
How can you fix a OnePlus 8 screen that has frozen or become stuck?
- To begin, check your smartphone for Android updates. If an update is now available, install it right away.
- Uninstall or Force stop any apps on your phone that you do not use.
- Wait to see whether the problem goes away after restarting your OnePlus 8 in safe mode. If it doesn’t work, restart your phone normally and uninstall the app that created the issue.
- On some apps, such as Instagram, you may experience screen-locked troubles. This isn’t due to a flaw in the program. Either your phone’s memory is low or there isn’t enough storage on it.
- If you’re having trouble with an app, go to Apps > See All Apps > Select the program that’s giving you trouble and erase its cache.
- Factory resetting your OnePlus 8 smartphone is the final step. This could be the answer to all of your troubles.
- Apps Opening slow on the OnePlus 8
You’ve probably noticed that when you start an app, it takes a long time to load. This issue can be found on any phone. If this problem occurs on your phone as well, follow the instructions outlined below.
- How do I get my OnePlus 8 apps to open faster?
- First and foremost, ensure that your phone’s internal storage is adequate. If not, verify by deleting some trash files.
- This issue is frequently caused by your phone’s RAM management is inefficient. You can use RAM Booster App in that scenario. This will help you improve your device’s overall performance.
- Check to see if you have any mod apps or games loaded on your device. If you have installed it, uninstall it as soon as possible from your OnePlus 8 device.
- If the problem appears in all of your apps, you should restart your phone and examine it. There is a better possibility of success this way.
- Apps in the Lite version can be used. This may result in your phone using less RAM.
- If the problem persists, you should perform a factory reset on your phone.
Although they are a year old, the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro are still excellent smartphones. Both offer clear displays, fluid designs, simple software, strong cameras, and long-lasting batteries. Despite how impressive they are, neither is immune to the occurrence of a problem, glitch, or hiccup.
The above are some common problems with the OnePlus 8 or Pro 8 and their fixes. Incas none of the above fixes work, then you must visit a OnePlus repair Jaipur to get the issue rectified