Anything wrong with our respiratory tract may cause asthma, the most dreadful disease. People suffering from this disorder often complain of difficulty in breathing as the flow of air to and from the lungs is blocked. Infection in the respiratory tract, wrong medication, junk foods, allergies, smoking and drinks also cause asthma. Use of certain allopathic and traditional medicines may often cause complications rather than giving good results. That’s the reason that most asthma patients now prefer the ayurvedic medicines that are made with organic ingredients and by following ayurvedic principles. Good manufacturing practices and safety checks are also exercised in making these wonderful remedies.
Patanjali Baba Ramdev asthma medicine is one of the most effective formulations that work wonders. Free from any harmful chemicals or disease causing agents, this medicine does not cause any complications. The users are at great benefit and do not experience any side effects.
Following methods also give instant relief from asthma
- Proper diets – Those affected with the disease must stick to fiber-rich diets. They should include green leafy vegetables, fruit juices and curry powder in their foods.
- Avoid taking junk or spicy foods as they aggravate the disease in a big way.
- Ginger – Constant coughing that is caused due to asthma can be controlled well with ginger. Its juice also gives good relief by adding honey in the juice. Mixture of ginger and pomegranate juice also works wonders in giving instant relief.
- Massaging – Massage the chest with warm mustard oil. It is helpful in clearing away the respiratory tract and allows the patient to enjoy normal breathing. Camphor may be added to the warm mustard oil for best and instant results.
- Garlic – Symptoms of asthma can be killed with garlic cloves that may be added to milk. Garlic tea also works wonders if it is taken thrice or four times a day. Discomfort due to asthma can be got rid of.
- Coffee – Asthma patients are advised to take hot coffee after frequent intervals. Contents of caffeine in the coffee help in clearing the lungs that are often blocked and cause difficulty in breathing. Respiratory tract starts functioning in perfect with coffee.
- Patients suffering from asthma must quit smoking as tobacco is the real culprit behind this disease. We often come across smokers that fall victim to this disease that takes millions of people into its fold.
- It is recommended that the patients suffering from asthma should get engaged in physical exercises and yoga asana. Toxins, harmful chemicals and other wastages can be flushed out with bodily work.
- Stay away from working in polluted environment. Presence of toxins and harmful contents in the air often cause asthma, the most dangerous disease. Use of protective measures is a must for the guys that are compelled to work like painters or in the mines.
The above tips can be greatly helpful in saying NO to asthma, the dreadful disease.