Have you ever heard the term SEO?
Probably yes, and if you did not then this post is for all who keen to learn about SEO. It stands for Search Engine Optimization and it is the process of getting traffic from organic or natural search engine results page on Search engines. It gives boost to your website’s ranking.
There are basically 3 types of SEO:
- White hat SEO: This technique uses the tactics that are according to Google’s guidelines. They are associated with ethical SEO. The result may take some time to achieve better ranking but it worth the time by sustaining their ranking. Guest Blogging is a task done in SEO for increasing the backlinks count and search engine ranking as well. Link baiting, Quality content, internal linking and site optimization are some other techniques. It is a long term strategy which allows us to expect the results for a long lasting time period.
- Black hat SEO: Black hat SEO practices the techniques that are banned by Google. This technique is generally used by those ones who are looking for a fast ranking and yet it can be achieved but for a very shorter time span. Paid links, Spam comments, Duplicate content, Cloaking, Doorway pages, Keyword stuffing and Invisible text are some basic Black hat SEO techniques.
- Grey hat SEO techniques: This is a technique which is less popular and more risky than White hat SEO. This technique may or may not let your site being banned from Search Engine. The main benefit of this practice is it is helpful in improving the website’s ranking without any major side-effect or fear of penalty. This requires cleverness and brain that can think out of the box.
Techniques of off page and on page SEO:
|Off- page||On page|
|RSS feeds||Site map|
|Content marketing||Content optimization|
|Directory submission||Title tag for links|
|Press releases||Keyword density|
|Social bookmarking||Silos structure|
|Blog commenting||Error page|
|Blog posting||Site performance|
|Web 2.0 submissions||Meta tags|
How we works:
- Keyword research: Utilizing keyword research is the first step responsible for better ranking of a website. It is responsible in increasing the conversion rate and engaging audience. Our team will be searching the long tail keywords which are the most popular type of search and makes up the traffic up to 70%. We are expertise in placing those keywords at right place.
- On-site optimization: This consist all the techniques that are required while making the website for improving its position as mentioned above.
- Off-page or link building techniques: This is the field of SEO which deals in increasing the number and quality of backlinks to a webpage.
- Once done, we will be sending the daily report to our customer for better understanding.
Wish to avail all these services at most affordable prices? Give a call at 011-42444034 to get all the SEO services offered by us.