Maha Navami 2018 Puja Vidhi
Maha Navami, a very interesting festival related to the celebrations of Navratri or Dusehra, is celebrated on October 17, 2018. Tithi Navami reigns on this day until 12.49 and thus, the show can be organized at this time according to the convenience of the worshipers.
Maha Navami 2018 Puja significance
Maha Navami Puja Vidhi 2018 is the third and last day of the Durga cult during the ten days of the celebration of Navratri. On this day, Mahasnan and Shodasopachar puja (puja with sixteen offerings) are converted to Ma Durga. On this day, Durga is worshiped as Mahishasura Mardhini or the destroyer of Mahishasura, Demon of the Buffalo. The scriptures say that Devi Durga killed Meishasura on this day, and therefore today is dedicated to giving him a sacred bath and honoring sixteen kinds of offerings to please and thank him after the war.
Maha Navami 2018 puja vidhi for different states
The Scriptures say that Durga Puja performs on the day Maha Navami equal to the execution of the puja in the nine days of Navratri. On this day, the form of Durga named Siddhidri is worshiped.
- Some people fast in this day known as Upavas Maha Navami.
- On the day of Maha Navami, Ma Durga was exposed to cane conveyors.
- In the states of Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar, Kajia Puja is being conducted on this day. Nine girls who have not reached puberty are invited. Your feet
It is washed and treated like nine Durga forms. Presented with Puri, Chana Ka Sabzi, good and sweet. The devotees also give them some interesting gifts.
- In Kerala, bids are made from Saraswati the day before from Ashtami and Maha Navami is considered a day of rest. People do not start any activity on this day. Even students are reluctant to study.
- In the states of Kashmir, Haryana, Maharashtra, and Uttar Pradesh, the Navratri celebrations ended in Eshtemi, the eighth day itself. The eighth day of Navratri is also the birthday of Ma Parvati, the appearance of Ma Durga.
- At Maha Navami, Navami Homa is executed at the end of Navami puja.
- Maha Al-Arati was organized on the occasion of the end of the Navratri celebrations.
- In Bengal, an idol is captured by Durga who is worshiped on the nine days of the festival in a procession, refusing to drown in flowing water or at sea on the day of Maha Navmi Puja Time.
- In Odisha, Navami Bhog is introduced from the fish to Ma Durga and then shared as Prasad. Oriya dishes are prepared and distributed to family and friends.
- In Tamil Nadu, Maha Navami is celebrated as Saraswati puja. Special offers are organized in schools, colleges, educational institutions and other places dedicated to learning, martial arts, dance, music, arts, crafts and drama.
- Maha Navami, like Ayuda Puja, is popular in southern India when people like equipment, tools, tools, vehicles, books and other materials they use for their profession. Special offers are offered at workshops and business establishments.
- On the day Maha Navami, Suvasini Puja (married woman puja), kanya puja (first worship) and Dampati puja (puja couple) observed in some southern states in India.
- As part of Dasamahavidya puja, Matangi Dasamahavidya is worshiped on the day of Mahanavami.
- As part of Saptamatrika and Ashtamatrika puja, the goddess Mukteshwari worshiped on this last day of Navratri..