Millions of persons in this world suffer from high blood pressure, known as hypertension. Many complications are experienced by the sufferers. The patients usually make use of traditional or allopathic medicines few of which sometimes lead to side effects rather than giving fruitful results. That’s why use of ayurvedic medicines is on continuous rise these days. Patanjali Ramdev medicine for high blood pressure is an effective remedy that is free from any chemicals or harmful substances. Rich contents of organic ingredients in this wonderful formulation lower the pressure of blood to the desired levels. Patients are at zero risk as this medicine is prepared by following the ayurvedic principles and good manufacturing practices. Adherence to the safety checks is the proof that this remedy is safe in all respects.
Those suffering from high blood pressure should consider the following that give good results:
- Balanced diets – It is recommended that the hypertension patients should stick to balanced diets. They should include vegetables, parsley, garlic, bitter gourd, garlic and drumstick etc in their daily foods. Fresh fruits like banana, grapes, guava, gooseberry or watermelons should be taken on daily basis. Eggs and red meat should not be taken whereas quantity of salt should also be minimized. Cereals and pulses should be restricted.
- Those suffering from high blood pressure should minimize use of coffee, alcohol and tea.
- Smoking is dangerous and it must be avoided by the patients that are challenged with hypertension. Smokers should quit tobacco as it blocks the arteries walls that lead to high blood pressure.
- Avoid using oil for making the food.
- Relaxation and sound sleep are a must for the people that suffer from high blood pressure problems.
- Stress should just be avoided. We see that the people who remain angry and anxious are exposed more to hypertension. So remain happy and say NO to high blood pressure.
- Get engaged in simple breathing exercises that are also much helpful for high blood pressure.
- Apple and celery juice may be taken on daily basis.
- Coconut water should be taken daily as it reduces the blood pressure to great extent.
- Extra fat should be got rid of by getting involved in physical exercises and yoga etc as obesity is also responsible for high blood pressure.
- Long walks are good for the patients that may go for swimming and cycling. All such activities help to reduce weight that is the culprit behind high blood pressure. One should stay away from excessive intake of alcohol as it is also one of the reasons of high blood pressure. Drunkards are more prone to hypertension.
- Daily foods should contain minerals and vitamins, particularly the vitamin D.
- Taking sufficient water after frequent intervals is much helpful as it removes the toxins and harmful substances that often cause high blood pressure.
Easily available and costing quite less, the above formulations are the right answer to hypertension.