A Metal Beam Crash Barriers is a predominantly efficient road safety system serving to defend vehicles and its occupants in the case of an accident and also serve as a good visual conduct for drivers, particularly in the night. Recognizing this need this development came in India as well, as the number of world-class transportation projects in India has risen, so has the need for world-class safety system is also a must in the country. The Metal Beam Crash Barrier Manufacturers Indiatake care that they abide by the national and international standards like MOST, AASHTO M 180 and EN 1317- 1 AND 2 and are NHAI certified. The manufacturers of metal beam crash barriers do not only manufacture it but also go through the installation process making it convenient for the end user as they have not to look for labour who can do the task
Advantages of Metal Beam Crash Barriers
There are a number of advantages of Metal Beam Crash Barrier. They are:-
- Cost-effective, simple to install and easy to repair, without any negotiation in safety.
- Provide end- to- end solutions that are from manufacturing to commissioning
- They are customized according to the requirement of each project.
- All mechanism are hot dip galvanized for longer life of the product.
Application the product in Industry
Metal Crash Barriers Are generally being used as safety Mechanism for Flyover Projects, Bridges, National Highway Projects and Several Others, Such As
- Restraint Barriers On Medians And Grade Separators On Four/Six Lane Roads
- Guard Barriers/Containment Barriers for Hilly Terrains and Ghat Roads.
- Race Car Crash safeguards On Car Racing Tracks
- Interior Traffic Safety At Airports, Plants Handling Hazardous Chemicals, Mines, Collieries, Etc
- Fencing Barriers For Country Borderlines, Expanse Lands, Water Bodies, Bridge Piers, Signposts, Rocky Areas, Etc
Types of Metal Crash Barrier
The Metal Beam Crash Barrier Manufacturers India make different kinds of barriers. According to the specification and requirement, the barriers are fitted. Even the budget for the project is counted while making the barrier so as it does not go beyond the limit and proper usage can be done. The different type of barriers are:-
- Single-faced Single Barrier
- Single-faced Double Barrier
- Double-faced single Barrier
- Double-faced Double Barrier
Metal beam crash barriers are very important for the safety purpose & choosing the right Metal Beam Crash Barrier Manufacturers in India ensures the reliability of these guardrails.