Durable Copper parts at Nexim Alloys.
Shiny, reddish copper was the first metal manipulated by humans, and it remains an important metal in industry today.
The oldest metal object found in the Middle East consists of copper; it was a tiny awl dating back as far as 5100 B.C. And the U.S. penny was originally made of pure copper (although, nowadays, it is 97.5 percent zinc with a thin copper skin).
Copper ranks as the third-most-consumed industrial metal in the world, after iron and aluminium, according to the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). About three-quarters of that copper goes to make electrical wires, telecommunication cables and electronics.
- Atomic number (number of protons in the nucleus): 29
- Atomic symbol (on the periodic table of elements): Cu
- Atomic weight (average mass of the atom): 63.55
- Density: 8.92 grams per cubic centimetre
- Phase at room temperature: solid
- Melting point: 1,984.32 degrees Fahrenheit (1,084.62 degrees Celsius)
- Boiling point: 5,301 degrees F (2,927 degrees C)
- Number of isotopes (atoms of the same element with a different number of neutrons): 35; 2 stables
- Most common isotopes: Cu-63 (69.15 percent natural abundance) and Cu-65 (30.85 percent natural abundance)
Copper and copper alloy in the automotive industry are mainly used for radiators, braking systems, hydraulic equipment, gears, bearings, brake linings, power distribution and power systems, gaskets and all kinds of joints, fittings and accessories, etc.
Nexim Alloys is leading manufacturers, stockists, supplier & exporter of Copper Parts. These Copper Parts consists of features like easy to use, corrosion resistance, optimum strength, highly Durable, good conductor of thermal energy, dimensional accuracy, rigid design and more.
Copper Parts are widely used in electric, machinery manufacturing, chemical industry, construction industry, chemical industry, defence industry and more. These Parts are made in different size, dimension, thickness and are delivered to customers as per their need & requirement. When it comes to packaging it has excellent importance because we know the problems faced while import & export of product hence, we see through it that the product is delivered in good conditions Without any harm to it.
These Copper Parts are made using best quality raw material and do match National & international quality standard and this helps us to have high demand in the market from our customers. The price for these parts is affordable to customers and they do fulfil the demands of customers.
Material: Copper 99.9%, Bronze Gunmetal or Copper Alloy Nonferrous Alloys Bronze Copper Castings Casting
• Copper is 319 type or BS 249 type
• Any special Copper Material Composition as per customers requirement.
Weights: From 10 Grams to 40 kgs
• We can offer Copper Fittings Copper Parts Copper Components Copper Fittings Copper Parts Copper Components
Size: • Specification or as per custom design or requirement
Finish and Coating: Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated or any coating as per customer specification.
Contact Nexim Alloys for the Copper parts You Need
Follow the links above, or stop in to our locations across India to see our inventory of copper parts for yourself.